November 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: November 2012

Winter that is a long day! But I am sure you are good at your job and everyone had a great time : )  Showered and dressed and was going to take my walk, but just seen the Dr. Phil repeat is on at 9:00. Will watch that first. I expected it to be tongue in cheek but fun to watch as I love Jeff Lewis.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Loved the Dr. Phil show. Super funny and Jeff and Zoila just crack me up! Took my usual walk up and down the hills. Finding it easier as time goes on. I am going to My Pizza in a while and get a small pepperoni pizza : )  I have to get this craving out of the way! I think I am craving it because I am not allowed salt and I was big on salting things. I don't think it will hurt me as I have been very good about following my new way of eating : ) 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Winter, what a long day and stinky to wake up with a cold to boot.  Were you pleased with how it all came together?  I'm sure it was great!

ambergirl, a pizza once in awhile won't undo all your great work - you know that! Drink a good amount of water after, and it will be like it never happened. :)

balancing the checkbook...bo-ring. 

I missed the Dr. Phil fun - busy with the airport yesterday and didn't think of it this morning.

looks nice out for late Nov...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Kar, you are right and I drink tons of water all day. I use to drink a lot of soda years ago and stopped.. Lost weight and felt better. I have been a water fanatic now for over 10 years. Being lazy and going to wait until 2:00 to get a delivery : ) But I did take a 40 minute walk in the hills, so will forgive myself : )   I am going to take Pingo's advice and freeze slices.  Winter, I missed you had a cold! Ugh.. colds are the worse because you still have to function yet feel awful all day.. I hope you get better soon..  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

kar, everything looked great and it exceeded the expectations of the group the event was for. 

Amber I think one pizza won't do much damage and it will curb your craving for a while. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Your sodium spike will be hardly more than a blip with all that water. Enjoy!

That's fabulous, Winter!  Congrats on an excellent job.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That's wonderful Winter!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Amber I can see your picture. Thank you Kar and Amber. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

You can Winter? There is hope after all for BDC! lol!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok, ordered my pizza and mouth is watering.... sad this is the highlight of my day! Ha!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Back in and had a fun, productive day.  Friend got here before 10:30, so we started at a Walmart where I wanted to check out some prices and get my supply of Coldeze AND guess what I found there, my allspice, a small jar of McCormack for $1.99.  then we sauntered up to the Chinese Buffet and had a nice leisurely lunch.  They have a wonderful selection, and what I like best is their fresh fruit section where you can take a 2nd plate after eating and refresh your mouth with fresh pineapple, bananas in a sauce, mandarin oranges, pears, etc.

She had mentioned wanting to go to Body and Bath Works, so over to the N Sh Mall, I drove.  She did real good walking today, and we were able to get what she wanted in there, and then strolled down to the Lego store and I got what I wanted, and over to the Hallmark store where I got a couple more things.  All in all a productive day, plus fun.

Glad your event went off so well last night, Winter, and that you finally got that pepperoni pizza, Amber.  LOL

Tomorrow I'll be headed out in the morning, invigorated, for more basket fillers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So, you must be eating pizza right now, Amber. How was it? Was it worth waiting for?

Just came back from my doc's appointment this morning. A 9:20 appointment stretched until 45 minbutes ago, most of it waiting.
    My left hip has given me lots of trouble lately. Could hardly walk last week. Had to call the doc Sat night. My Celebrex wasn't working. He change it to Motrin - 800mg (4 Tabs.) every 6 hours, and I am feeling better. Went to see the bone doc today. He ordered more x-rays and an MRI next week. Plus he sent me home with a cane. He feels, I may have a small crack in the hip bone, soimething that doesn't show on x-rays. Who knows. Have to stay on the large doze of Motrin, until I see him next.
    The day is almost over. Had a few things, that needed to be done at the office, but I will go home early. I am beat.
    Enjoy the rest of the day.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sorry to hear you are having so much hip trouble, Pingo.  Mine sing to me after a day like today of up and down and walking on mall cement.  I baby them tho, and when I start waddling, know I have had enough and don't push further.  Doctor's disagree on which is best, I have a friend whose dr. told her if she wasn't pushing herself and doing all the physical exercise she is doing, she would have ended up in a wheelchair by now.  I guess we each have to make our own best educated decision on how to handle it, and live with the results.  Glad the motrin is helping.  You must be exhausted after the long day of appts.  Settle down with a nice cup of hot tea and try to relax.  If we lived closer, I would drop by with a couple of the unfrosted half moons that are so good with a cup of tea - no, make that 4 half moons, and I would then join you for the tea and " crumpets".  - Two old ladies resting their bones -

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Sounds like you had a productive day and a nice lunch. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Pingo, so sorry you are having trouble with your hip. Hope the Motrin continues to help it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

View 2012-11-29_15-35-37_317.jpg in slide show

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Just did a test picture on Boo. He has been driving me crazy today! He is a huge cat, 13 pounds and very lazy. He decided to do a huge leap from my couch to the window by the loveseat. Did I mention I have candles in the window??? He made it and gave me such a look! He is cracking me up! He is now exhausted having a nap behind me. That is the picture I took and hope it pasted here. tt, your day sounded wonderful! Pingo, so sorry about the hip issues : (

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

No picture - Cheerio just "hrrumpf"ed and walked off.

ETA:  She just stuck her head back in the door and said "Don't call me again unless there is a real picture of him up there."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Darn tt!!  BDC needs to fix the photo option! Oh shoot.... Boo is now sulking under my bed.... I thought he was sleeping, but now realize he may have been being pathetic for Cheerio...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

It is weird I can copy and paste pictures from the internet, but not my own pictures.. Argh!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I couldn't see it either Amber. :( How was the pizza?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What the heck! I think Boo got at my computer....sigh....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Winter does the word delectable apply to pizza?? Never thought I would apply that word to pizza but it was soooo good!!!  I was good, only had 2 pieces. I promise to freeze the rest later.. really... I will...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

LOL!!!

In response to toytrumpet's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No picture - Cheerio just "hrrumpf"ed and walked off.

ETA:  She just stuck her head back in the door and said "Don't call me again unless there is a real picture of him up there."

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Glad you enjoyed the pizza. I'd like some chicken soup and a pillow.