October 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tulips1954. Show tulips1954's posts

Re: October 2012

OMG--hit Post twice, and nothing happened -- but not that many times!

Is it April Fools day, or Halloween??  or, maybe it is the GHOST of BDC!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

5 Times "Happy Halloween" to you too, Tulips. Yes, the boards are certainly not working, like they should.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Well, another Halloween, and no need, again, for candy.  But, DH has been craving it due to all the ads for candy and asked me to make him a special treat that won't affect his inflammation.  So, I experimented and made a very reduced sugar version of chocoloate chip cookies that did the trick.  YUMMY!  And, they shouldn't make him ill.

Speaking of sugar, Tulips, I hope you weren't offended by my suggestion; I just thought of you when my SIL menitoned how thrilled she is with that book for her own cancer experience.  I'm glad you're happy with his doctor - that's so important to have someone you trust in charge.

mc, that stinks about your car!  I've done that...with the SUN ROOF before.  Whoops.

I wrote down the recipe for the cookies as DH says it's "a winner." :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Yes, another Halloween is over. We had a total of 24 trick'r treaters. That is a lot more than we had for the past 5 years combined.
    Don't forget it is November tmv. morning, when you open the forums. Good night everyone!