OT - Maybe this should be it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

BB - It must have been the Timing post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

A few busy days at work and I miss all the goings-on...just wanted to add that I like reading your posts too, kargiver...and you've taught me how to cook in a single thread! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, yes, thank you, I'm feeling better today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

<blush>, oct really did make me laugh. I know this was a huge, ridiculous, pitty party, and I will definitely stay. What can I say? You gals are the best for being so kind and indulging my foray into insanity.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

Or, hopefully this will get you to stay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpWAlvWNZj0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

What a great wife you are!! Freshly baked bread?! Nice.

Enjoy your dinner and weekend!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

NL and BB, it was the lag between ceremony and reception thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I really liked the NKOTB reference. That was funny. Now, the song is stuck in my head...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

everyone has bad days, apology is appreciated. however, the whole thread didnt revolve around you and your comment. many of us I am sure read the apology and just moved on. I didnt know we were all supposed to post stating we acknowledged it? I think you are making a huge deal out of this and are just very emotional about it or something else for whatever reason. its really nothing to get worked up over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yesterday, I did make a couple of regrettable posts and apologized. My uncalled for posts got plenty of air time, but the apology was barely even noticed...not to mention the fact that I said I feel awful. Not one person cared enough to ask.

We can't have a bad day on here and be sorry and have it be OK? I would hope that going on 4 years of basically living up to my screen namesake would allow me some room for mistakes. I've been through a divorce, counseling, single time, falling in love, and getting remarried with some of you ladies, and with the newer folks I've only endeavored to pass along anything I've learned along the way, maybe too harsh-sounding, but never malicious.

Regardless, it's painful to think that only 2 people can accept my apology. But, if that's really the case I won't wear out my welcome.

Sincere best wishes!

~kargiver

ETA: "Vendors" - I swear i changed it to the catchall Etiquette. I won't miss the bugs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thank you, friends, all of you. We all appreciate each other more than we usually say. I shouldn't have panicked, but I definitely needed the hugs and send them all right back to each of you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

*sigh* I get busy at work for two days, and see what I miss?

So, first, I saw this thread. And, after the first post, I went and read the entire rest of the board to see what comments you may have made. Despite the fact that I read the time lag threads, I still didn't see it.

Apparently, whatever you said, I am so insensitive that I missed it entirely. Think about that, and feel better. :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

<blush> Thanks! Love that smell, and for only 10 minutes of work you can't beat it.

You, too - a great weekend to all!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

:-)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheLongestTime. Show TheLongestTime's posts

I have to say I am a little surprised at your overreaction here Kargiver.

Although it is obviously hard to really know someone very well by their postings on a message board, I think that a lot of people here can agree that you are a genuinely sweet person and you generally put a lot of thought into your responses. Even from my relatively short stint here at BDC it is clear that you are a reasonable and sensible person. That is why I am surprised that you seem to be making such a deal out this. These girls on here love chatting with you&hellip; don’t threaten to leave because not enough people paid attention to you! Hope your bad day is over... and stick around because we need more “voices of reason” around here to keep the loonies in check. J

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I did overreact, thanks for your observation and character validation. And, as unnecessary as it should have been over this, I do appreciate the extra TLC.

Well, now you all know I have an insecure, crazy side. It was bound to come out eventually. ;)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

don't go away Kar! I always look forward to reading your posts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Hey Kar,
    I'm late to this party, as usual. I'm trying to catch up on posts every few days... but I'm so glad to see that this has been resolved! I was sad to read your first post. This group is not the same without consistent, rational people like you (and several others who have already replied!).

Hope you have a fantastic, relaxing weekend!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

As you can see by the long list of "kargiver" posts this morning, I'm here and will never worry about my "welcome" again. I should print this one and save it for any time I feel down on myself!

I hold you all dear.

HUGS!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

I also saw your apology, and moved on. I didnt actually think it was necessary but thought it was a nice gesture on your part. You're a human being with opinions and this is where you should be posting them. If we all did everything PC, everyone would have the same wedding.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

This is all I have to say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lht_tdJQFbs

Done and Done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

No one ut hte most "karing" person would be upset at writing what you did - it was so not Ridley and yet we still loved her! Well most of the time and don't you remember some of the stuff said in the heat of discussion over open bars and wedding activities at the reception...it actually made me chuuckle to see how sensitive you were to such a minor incident - now if you want to talk real trash you'lll have to practice more

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

I can't read new posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

I'm w/misslilly "Oh Kargiver don't go!
    I didn't think your posts needed any apology at all."

TGIf!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2007BrideToBe. Show 2007BrideToBe's posts

I must say I agree with the others. I saw your original comment and your apology and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out what you had to apologize for. I didn't respond to your apology because I just accepted it and moved on. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt.

I hope all is well with you and that you're feeling better.

I, too, have left these boards off and on when things get tense and out of hand. But I always come back.

I've never mentioned this but I like to hear your comments on these boards for a very selfish reason. I have a sister who two years ago, while I was planning a wedding, got blindsided when her husband of 8 years decided he didn't want to be married any more and moved out while she was at work one day. Her divorce is final today and I find solace in reading about your travels back to married life after divorce.

Don't give up and please keep posting.