Pingo is back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Pingo is back!

Hello all friends,
    I just peeked in and it looked like TB had no biting. Didn't see a single repond to his posts. And I am truly glad.
    Thanks to all of you to head my call - not to answer to his obnoxious posts. Love you all for that. Really!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Re: Pingo is back!

In Response to Pingo is back!:
    [QUOTE]Hello all friends, I just peeked in and it looked like TB had no biting. Didn't see a single repond to his posts. And I am truly glad. Thanks to all of you to head my call - not to answer to his obnoxious posts. Love you all for that. Really!
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

Yipppeeee!!!!   We missed you!!!! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hey, Hon!  How's your leg?

Our pup is struggling with "Settle Down," the command we give her when she's in her crate and wants to come out just because.  I only do it when I know she doesn't have to go to the bathroom so she learns to, well, settle herself down.  It's hard to hear her cry and let her "suffer."  Sigh.  Funny, she does sigh right before she gives up like a huffy teenager who knows she's lost.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Hello Pingo...It is curious...The topics appear and then poof...They are gone  Anyway glad to hve you back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Saw you on another thread I posted on, so knew you hadn't left us completely.
    Glad your hiatus was a short one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hello all,
    Yes, I didn't leave the BDC completely. I just didn't want to be bothered with you know who. As far as some topics disappearing - I didn't see them, but I didn't see any response to them either. I think this little group has a good friend in Dottie.com - when personal attacks occur, they remove them. I just don't know, why that old goat is so obsessed with me. I have nothing to offer him.
    Anyway it is a beautiful day. For me in many more ways than just the weather. It's our anniversary and Mr. Pingo is "sweeping me away" somewhere???? No idea, what he is up to. But he asked me to bring some bit-dress-up clothing-not-too fancy. But he is bringing jacket and tie.
    I can't believe how the years have passed by. We talked about it yesterday. Many of our friends have been married for many years too, but they are always b*tching about one or the other. He is like this, she is like that. That hasn't happened to us.
    Well, I am off to where ever - and shutting down my computer.
    Best to you all and have a nice day - Pingo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Update, update!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Happy anniversary, Pingo.  Hope you had a wonderful day.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Pingo     -   Happy Anniversary