Putt, where are you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Putt, where are you?

Putt -

If you don't feel like jumping in on a daily basis, that's fine. Please, just let us know you are ok. I am concerned that we haven't heard from you since the death in your family, and I want you to know I'm thinking of you.

mothermitzi

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Putt, where are you?

Yes Putt, we are all concerned - is everything ok? Missing you here - it has been a while --- Just hoping everything is fine w/ you. Much love, Pingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Putt, where are you?

Hi Putt,

I'll add my two cents worth before going out. Hope you haven't decided not to post any more. We all miss your chats.

tt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from putt1. Show putt1's posts

Putt, where are you?

Dear mothermitzi, pingo, tt and all board friends:

Thank you for being such good friends and thinking of me. I have not been on the computer in over a month and should have at least given you an explanation. The unexpected death in the family was my husband. It was such a shock to all of us. He was outside breaking up the ice on the sidewalk, didnt feel well and that was it. The family is grateful he didn't suffer but how hard for those left behind when it's so sudden. We are blessed that he was here for our daughter's wedding.

I have not had a chance to read all the message board but happy belated birthday tt and pingo so happy your boys were here.

Thank you again for your concern and I will try and check in more often.

putt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Putt, where are you?

Oh my dear Putt...I am so shocked..and so sorry...My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. My mind is just a whirl with what you must be going through.

Words can not convey my deepest sympathy,
    Icer

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Putt, where are you?

Putt, I'm so sorry. I see what our extended family is still going through after our unexpected death 2 months ago, and so I can well imagine what a difficult time this is for you and your family.

Sending you a prayer and a hug.

tt

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Putt, where are you?

Oh my dear friend putt, my tears were rolling down my cheecks, when I read your post. I just cannot imagine what a shock it must have been to you and your family. So sorry we pestered you for a post. But we all did miss you so and we did know something was not right.
    Thanks for having the courage to post this message to us. Must have been really hard. Just so you know, my prayers and love is with you at this difficult time.
    Well, thinking of it - it may be doing some good for you to share your mourning with us. I am mournig with you. Much love, Pingo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Putt, where are you?

Oh putt I am truly sorry. I can't imagine what you are going through but please know although we are in "cyberspace" we are thinking of you. You and your family will be in my prayers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Putt, where are you?

Putt. I am so sorry for you. It must have been tragic. I can't imagine losing my dear wife though i know it could happen. May God bless you in your grief.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Putt, where are you?

Hi putt -

I just don't know what to say to you. I'm shocked. I guess I thought you weren't feeling well or something like that, but this is the worst. I am so sorry. I'm sure your family has gathered around you. You sound like a tight group and you will get each other through it. The suddenness must have been awful. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers and check-in here whenever you can because we are here for you my dear. Life is so precious and fragile.

mothermitzi

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Putt, where are you?

Hi Putt -

After I posted to you, I remembered you and your husband took a trip to Aruba in January. Hopefully, memories of the trip will provide some comfort.

mothermitzi

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Putt, where are you?

Hello all my "cyper" friends,

The last time we heard from putt was in the middle of February. She was asking about non-alcholic wines for a friend. Remember that thread? This is just one month later.
    I am feeling sick to my heart - can't even imagine what it must be for her to loose her husband so suddenly. I wish we could do more for her than just thinking of her.
    I am not really a tremendously religious person as such, but maybe if we all chime in like about 8 am (7 AZ time - Ken and Circles we need you) and say a small prayer for our friend putt - would that be too much to ask?

Like: Dear Lord, please help our dear friend putt come through this difficult time of hers and find happiness again.

Oh, wow - I just said it.

Hope you all will join me - Pingo

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Putt, where are you?

I am in, what a nice idea.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Putt, where are you?

Putt, my heart is so full. I cannot even imagine what you must be going through. My prayers are with you for courage, strength, and peace.

I certainly will join in, Pingo. 8am in Boston will be 5am here with the time change - it moved us an hour further instead of an hour closer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Putt, where are you?

I'm in....8 a.m. Boston time for me....I will say a prayer...I will say Your prayer...I just wish I could do more. This is good for now...Thank you Pingo.

I will be on the road not the computer but rest assured I will be praying with you all

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Putt, where are you?

Putt dear -

Just want you to know I have been thinking about you a great deal. Check in when you can. Lots of love to you.

mothermitzi

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Putt, where are you?

Dear Putt,

Those whom we love, and who loved us, will be with us in some way, forever, but oh, how we miss them.

May each passing day see an addition to your store of strength and memories.

Hats

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: Putt, where are you?

I just started reading these posts and I think you are all wonderful people.  But when I came to the post about your husband Putt, I was very shocked and felt so bad and compelled to write. I lost my husband July 5th 1997 and I still think of him.  It does get better and the pain never goes away entirely but it gets managable.  Please know you are in my prayers and the funeral home gave me and my daughter, who was 13 at the time this beautiful plaque that I still have hanging up.  May it bring you some comfort.

"When someone you love becomes a memory,
    The memory becomes a treasure" 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from putt1. Show putt1's posts

Dear ambergirl

Welcome!  Thank you for the kind words and what a beautiful plaque. That's a keeper, for sure.   I am very sorry for your loss as well.  I was also 13 when my dad passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack so I totally understand what your daughter went through and can sympathize with both of you.  It is not easy and not something everyone understands.

For the past few weeks I have been coated in anesthesia but as you know things have to be done.  I bought a new washing machine yesterday.  First thing in a list of "firsts".  It is amazing how a song or movie can set you back a few paces but things do seem to work out.

Again, ambergirl, thank you for your kindness.

putt

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from putt1. Show putt1's posts

To all my board friends

It has been quite awhile since I looked at this message board and I would like to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness. 

putt

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

That is amazing Putt that your Dad passed away when you were 13.  My husband had a heart attack as well.  You are right about it being not something everyone understands.  I see how my daughter struggles even now at times not having her Dad and she is 25.  I just felt your pain and go at your own pace.  You sound like you have a wonderful and supportive family and that is what you need now.  Don't always try to be the strong one.  Will be thinking of you through all the firsts you go through, birthdays, holidays etc.  Those are the hardest... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from putt1. Show putt1's posts

Hi ambergirl

I was thinking today about losing my dad at 13.  He was my buddy and all my friends loved coming to the house because he was funny, played ball with us, took us for ice cream and made everyone feel special.  When he passed away I felt so out of it.  Who doesnt have a dad at age 13?  I had one friend whose parents were divorced and that was rare in those days too.  It brings back the same feelings I have now.  Odd man out.  Does that make sense?

putt

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I'm sorry Putt for the delay in responding.   My home computer crashed a year ago and since I was unemployeed for 8 months, major inconvenience.  I thank God am now employeed again, but need to wait to buy new computer until I catch up with past bills.  So I write during the week at work when I can.  My daughter's father was her softball coach and they dedicated the softball banquet to him with the mayor giving her a plaque.  Brings back so many memories...  Yes it was so hard for my Anna.  She did feel like odd man out and kids can be so cruel.  It was very hard to raise her alone with all those issues.  She had found him and tried to give him CPR.  I had her in counseling for almost a year.  I used to cry for her.  But she is grown up to be a wonderful woman, like yourself. I hope your children are doing ok.  Doesn't really matter the age, it is your father.  I hope you are doing well too.  I use to tell people, there is no cure for grief. It is what it is.  Just take it a day at a time and treasure the memories. I use to tell my family and friends to please speak of Anna's father, let her know their favorite memories of him, that is how he lives on.  I know I am babbling, but my heart goes out to you and I do know what you are going through.  I am always here if you need a shoulder Putt...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from putt1. Show putt1's posts

Thank you ambergirl

Please feel free to do the same.

putt