REINDEERGIRL for POTY2008!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

I submit my nomination for a sure winner!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

That's very sweet of you air. I appreciate it, really I do. But what is a POTY? :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

BDC Person of the Year.

I won in 2006

Quest and June Bug shared the title for 2007.

Thursby has never won. Not likely to either.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrryOrbach. Show JerrryOrbach's posts

[Quote]BDC Person of the Year.

I won in 2006

Quest and June Bug shared the title for 2007.

Thursby has never won. Not likely to wither.[/Quote]

it is not so much an award, but a dubious distinction. Like when Hitler won Time's Person of the Year in 1939.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Hey maverick! Whatcha doing over here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

SMD?

Dottie certainly deserves a nomination but a vote must be taken.
    You are not The Decider!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Well I agree with Thursby, Dottie certainly made the biggiest impact here for sure,,,,,tho I doubt we all like the changes,....so she gets my vote.

And yes, we do have to have votes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Sorry to disappoint you both but Dottie has just been disqualified. The rules state that no one can be POTY again withing 5 years and it turns out Dottie is the sock puppet of a former winner.

Sorry.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thanks anyway, air.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

My night is ruined.

www.obamaclintonedwards.com/george_bush_president_united_states_of_america_sad_face.jpg" alt="" width="333" height="394" />

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Everybody throw their shoes at Thursby!!
    www.theconscioussnob.com/images/highheels4.jpg" alt="http://www.theconscioussnob.com/images/highheels4.jpg" />

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

So we make new rules. ANy problem with that?

So what if she's a sock puppet...

And aren't rules made to be broken?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I'll take those gorgeous shoes for $1,000, Alex. Since putt thinks I'm a man, she's sure to get a kick out of it all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Oh, great

Now youve charged the most qualified candidate in the entire race with some phoney violation and as a result barred her from the official ballot

Yet another form of election fraud.

Madame chairman, have no decency?

As if you didn't know! Give me a break!!

I thnik you knew even before I did that BDC DOttie is Witch Hazel.