September 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Re: September 2011

I coudln't resist I just googled.  The actress that plays Abby is pregnant and she is due this Fall. Who is Abby Newman????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

She is the daughter of Victor and his former wife, Ashley, who is now married to Tucker, who is the son of Katherine Chancellor.  It's a complicated web, we weave.

ETA:  My apologies, Icer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

I used to watch the show, I guess I missed that Ashley had his baby.  Thank you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

She had her when she was married to Brad.  But it was Victor's baby.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

The actress that is now playing abbey used to be on the Guiding Light as Lizzy...same charactor though really..spoiled rich girl

Oh and thanks TT but not necessary

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

There are new photos of Gracie and Cheerio on a Pets Photo thread Kargiver has started, if you want to scoot over and see and perhaps enter a photo of your DP (Dear Pet).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks, tt!  Great idea to "advertise" over here.  I'm hoping that Halloween will generate a lot of cute shots, too.  Jax, Amber, Buster...so many adorable pets.  I hope it catches on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Not to mention, Tigger and Boo plus Stitches that adorable Juvenile Delinquent!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

I can never find Pets..Is it in the Lifestyle section?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, goodness, I knew I'd forget to name VIP (Very Important Pets)!

Icer, it's 2 sections above this one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Omg, how could I forget "Baby", when I have a Pretty Baby of my own, well sort of.  Sorry, Icer.  You don't mention Baby much, so it's all your fault.

ETA:  Click the "forums" above our block, it will bring up the whole Forums page and Pets is under "Community".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

tt, your new one of Cheerio is award-winning.  In fact, I'd get that printed and framed - a lovely Fall decoration you could put out year after year.  I've used snapfish.com and been happy with the price, quality, and speed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Thanks, but to me it doesn't capture her true beauty as when she smiles.  Her face is a little dark in it, and I prefer the ones of her where she's blinking her eyes and smiling.  However, that being said, she had her own idea of how she wanted to look in this picture which was, afterall, going outside of our own community.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I'm glad you took her advice and posted it even though it wasn't your favorite.  Maybe she'll smile for one later just for Mom.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I've invited G.T. to submit one of Desmond and Norma, hope that is alright.  I don't think he has any Fall ones, but he certainly could take a few.  He does participate, when asked, so there it is.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Awesome, thanks for asking; I hope he will.  Fall is so beautiful - a perfect backdrop.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

I love, love, love fall, even though I don't have my decorations out yet.  I'll start scoping out potential shots tonight.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Sweet!  Jax has nice Fall coloring...his perfect season, aesthetically speaking, lol.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Fish sticks, peas, and tarter sauce with pimento for supper. But I needed something to top it off with.  Have that container of the soft chocolate cookies I made (easy, quick recipe), and today used a coupon to buy a Betty Crocker cake mix and whipped white frosting mix which were on sale to begin with, so in a flash of 5 minutes, put two choc cookies together, frosted in the middle with the whipped white frosting - presto!  Instant and delicious (tho not as good as the long version home made, but great in a pinch) whoopie pies!  Just throwing it out there for anyone wanting to give them a try.  I googled choc drop cookies and used the B.C. recipe and got probably 36.  Had eaten quite a few, but still tonight got probably 8 whoopie pies out of what was left, and there's still frosting left in the container.  Sometimes a little cheating is OK.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, my, that's not cheating in my book, that's just plain smart and delicious. They look just like your from-scratch version, yummy!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

In Response to Re: September 2011:
    [QUOTE]Sweet!  Jax has nice Fall coloring...his perfect season, aesthetically speaking, lol.
    Posted by kargiver[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Kar.  Like his Mama (you'll have to trust me on this one).  I got him a new orange collar at the Pet Expo and it arrived (resized) in the mail yesterday. Suits his tones perfectly!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Oh, yes, I can see him in orange.  Handsome!  Looking forward to the photos you post above!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Good morning all!  I will have to take a look at the pics in the Pets forum.  I am so bad - never have the camera around to get pics of the pups.  Plus I can never get them to sit still long enough to get a good shot.  Hopefully I can get some good pics at "Puppy Pawlooza" this weekend.

Very dark still when I came to work this morning (at 5:30).  I do love fall, but always hate that it means winter is right around the corner!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

5:30?  I don't think I could ever get used to having to somewhere at that time of the morning.  In the winter it must be terrible, what with roads not being cleared that early.

Hope you can get some shots of the dogs.  I've got to scoot over and see if anyone else has posted any pics.  Ache and I had a little conversation going down in The Commoners, and I went there first to refute yet again to him that Cheerio is fat - can you imagine?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Morning all, I am going to pass on the pictures and Baby..She is not feeling that great these days. I know it is hard to imagine but she was born in 1994...17 years is a lot for a cat...All she want to do is go outside...She never went outside but I do let her lie down at the back door now.

Anyway...I am setting out to have a media free day...between the boy in Ashand and the Red Sox...I just can't take anymore regurgetation of the news...I wish everyone good day!

Sections
Shortcuts