September 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: September 2013

tt, sent you a personal message. Did you get it?

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Let's see if tt ignores me again. If she does, you all need to take a deep breath as I am not going away.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Amber, tt is gone for the day. She is in Newton for Lilly's birthday. You are jumping to conclusions too soon.
    Sorry my friend, if anyone needs to take a deep breath, it is you. I don't understand, why you feel you are being ignored. That is not the case at all. Some days, and especially on weekends, there is not much posting going on. People are busy with weekend activities. Besides several Chatters post onlyfrom work.
    Just because one jump in w/ a post, doesn't mean it get a response right away - if ever.
    Now, don't get mad at me. I was just trying to clear the waters.

In response to ambergirl's comment:

Let's see if tt ignores me again. If she does, you all need to take a deep breath as I am not going away.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

This is not the first day I posted. You have ignored me. Let's make that clear.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

And again, don't tell me to take a deep breath.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

TT has gone to a party today.

I do have some words to say about 'ignoring' in general.  There are a couple of people I have set to 'ignore all posts from.'  Sometimes they may have something to say that is good that I am missing, but, I find that it's better for my own peace of mind just to opt out.  And some things are posted that I don't have any expertise about or interest in.  So I don't say anything about those things except in a general way.  ("Sorry to hear about" without offering any advice or counsel.) 

Let's just let things be as they are and try to respond to what we are interested in and otherwise engage in what the 2 year olds do; parallel play!  And when we are feeling a bit more like 7 year olds, we can play together more interactively.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I agree Hats except I am playing with junior high girls. I have posted NOTHING but I AM  BACK. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

And I AM being ignored. But that is ok. Be a woman then and tell someone you did that.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

And I AM being ignored. But that is ok. Be a woman then and tell someone you did that.  

Amber, You are being totally obnoxious.  You left here a while ago in a huff saying a lot

of mean things and vowing not to come back.  You wanted to be among "real friends."

You were horrible to TT and said some nasty things.  Now you're back and seem

to want to create problems.  Seems to me, you're one of the 'mean' girls. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

You need to take a few deep breaths.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Amber, I just can't believe this. What's up with you? I certainly did not ignore you. I did welcome you back and told you it was nice to see your post again. I am not going to tell you, that I ignored you, b/c that is far from the truth.
    Please act like a the grown up, you are.
    Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

i did nothing but post again after going through some deep shiat.  You all can explain yourself until the cows come home. But I know who responded and who didn't when I posted on Thursday. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Amber, You are not the only one who has problems, but you are the only one who

lashes out at others.  You need to get a grip and control yourself from these outbursts.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Not lashing out. Being real and if people can't handle that then, oh well...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Done with this. Good Lawd..... I know who user is. So pathetic....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Not lashing out. Being real and if people can't handle that then, oh well...

You are lashing out, being rude and paranoid.  Why don't you "put on your big girl
    pants" and control yourself?  This is not the way to make friends.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Amber, you have no idea who "user" is.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

User, you are not a friend I want.  Why not say who you are?  You must be a friend of BDC to know about me and tt.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

How are you GT?

I am definitely not GT.  Paranoid much?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Why did you delete your message about GT?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Wow..... so sorry i came back... User is obviously a relative or friend of tt's.  So sad...  Out of here for good.

Amber, You are being totally obnoxious. You left here a while ago in a huff saying a lot

of mean things and vowing not to come back. You wanted to be among "real friends."

You were horrible to TT and said some nasty things. Now you're back and seem

to want to create problems. Seems to me, you're one of the 'mean' girls.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I deleted it because I may be wrong even though I do think it is you. Not right if I accuse tt's son of that.

Sections
Shortcuts