September 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Re: September 2013

In response to ambergirl's comment:

Wow..... so sorry i came back... User is obviously a relative or friend of tt's.  So sad...  Out of here for good.

Amber, You are being totally obnoxious. You left here a while ago in a huff saying a lot

of mean things and vowing not to come back. You wanted to be among "real friends."

You were horrible to TT and said some nasty things. Now you're back and seem

to want to create problems. Seems to me, you're one of the 'mean' girls.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Don't let the door hit you in the A__ on your way out!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

I deleted it because I may be wrong even though I do think it is you. Not right if I accuse tt's son of that.

You should think before you speak.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

After being attacked by User, I think it is safe to say I am out of here. Never meant no harm to anyone and did enjoy the years I spent on here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What an ass@hole. Why don't you say how you are related to this coward?

n response to user_1797616's comment:

Wow..... so sorry i came back... User is obviously a relative or friend of tt's.  So sad...  Out of here for good.

Amber, You are being totally obnoxious. You left here a while ago in a huff saying a lot

of mean things and vowing not to come back. You wanted to be among "real friends."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

After being attacked by User, I think it is safe to say I am out of here. Never meant no harm to anyone and did enjoy the years I spent on here.

Amber,  Admit it.  For all your hot air, you're just a " mean girl."  You caused the original

problem and today you wanted to pick up where you left off.   You can't control

if people want to respond to you.   You need to grow up and learn that everything

is not all your way.   I don't feel I attacked you.  You were accusing people of not

responding and I  felt that someone needed to say something.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Well I think that applies to everyone on BDC. How are you related?

In response to user_1797616's comment:

I deleted it because I may be wrong even though I do think it is you. Not right if I accuse tt's son of that.

You should think before you speak.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

What a bunch of BS. Why don't you step out on who you are???

In response to user_1797616's comment:

Amber,  Admit it.  For all your hot air, you're just a " mean girl."  You caused the original

problem and today you wanted to pick up where you left off.   You can't control

if people want to respond to you.   You need to grow up and learn that everything

is not all your way.   I don't feel I attacked you.  You were accusing people of not

responding and I  felt that someone needed to say something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

What an ass@hole. Why don't you say how you are related to this coward?

n response to user_1797616's comment:

Uh Oh,  calling me names?  Too bad you have to resort to that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Man!  You go make a grilled cheese and do the dishes and all he double toothpicks breaks loose!

Phasers on stun!  I mean, click on the bottom right corner....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

The fact you just said "I don't feel I attacked you" means it is you tt. which I knew right along... So super sorry for you if you can't speak for yourself. This forum is not just for you.  Everyone has the right to post. But respect is given for those who have been on longer. Hence, you. I have always paid respect and you was my favorite. I have apologized and did again Thursday when I posted for the first time. No matter the outcome I will leave this forum. no problem

Amber, I said "I don't feel I attacked you" because you accused me of attacking you in
    one of your posts above.  I am not TT.  You need to have a glass of wine and chill.  You are wound way too tight. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Yeah Hats, I so agree with that : 0 Who the heck is User? Doesn't like me for sure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Why do you know so much about me and tt? More curious than anything as I am out of here tomorrow. But will check in with Ache of course : )

ponse to user_1797616's comment:

The fact you just said "I don't feel I attacked you" means it is you tt. which I knew right along... So super sorry for you if you can't speak for yourself. This forum is not just for you.  Everyone has the right to post. But respect is given for those who have been on longer. Hence, you. I have always paid respect and you was my favorite. I have apologized and did again Thursday when I posted for the first time. No matter the outcome I will leave this forum. no problem

Amber, I said "I don't feel I attacked you" because you accused me of attacking you in
    one of your posts above.  I am not TT.  You need to have a glass of wine and chill.  You are wound way too tight. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Holy cow, I'm beyond speechless.

on another note, my bread came out perfect - I remembered the salt this time, too.  Turns out, it's really important, lol.

and, I picked jalapenos and made poppers (baked) and more tomato cheese sandwiches for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

[QUOTE]

Back from my errands. Lucked out and caught the bus both ways right away. Laundry is on and I had tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. YUM! Forgot how good the simple foods are. Can people see my posts?? Kar is the only one who responded today. I know there has been issues with BDC. Hoping that is the issue.

[/QUOTES

i'm here Amber I don't post on the weekends, but have vie a couple minutes so I'm catching up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok folks. Show over. I don't beieve it was GT (my apologies tt) but have to say I am not sure. may be... either way I was accused of some nasty stuff. I really didn't know people viewed me that way. That sucks.. wishing you all well as I am obviously not welcomed and I will OF COURSE be ok : )

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Kar, do you find your jalapenos are noticeably stronger or weaker than those you buy at the store?  Some people say it's the soil they are grown in that influences the heat level.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Winter. I originally posted Thurday and you responded  : ) This is getting messed up. Just got attacked by a new user accusing me of attacking tt???  Regret coming back and out of here again, but wish you well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Hats, interesting you should ask about the heat, we were JUST commenting on that.  I picked 18 peppers from 2 plants, same variety, obviously same conditions, relatively the same size, and prepared them all the same way.  I par-cooked them in the microwave 3 minutes, used a special jalepeno doohickey to decore-deseed them, and then stuffed them with 1/2 lite cream cheese, 1/2 mild sausage and baked at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.  Now, to your question, only 1 of the 8 I ate was fiery at ALL - the other 7 were essentially like green bell peppers.  DH had the other 10 and said "a few" were very hot, and the rest were super mild.  I did not perceive I did anything different regarding the veins (hottest portion), but I guess I must have.  Given this, it would be difficult to compare them to grocery store peppers unless you prepared 18 - 20 of them and checked the ratio of hot to mild peppers.  I have prepared one other batch like this from the garden and had the same result.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Guess you would have to eat them whole to be able to tell, then, which I am not volunteering to do. 

I've been Pinteresting a lot this evening.

Wish we could post photos here...I'd post that cartoon from the New Yorker about how on the Internet, no one can tell you're a dog.   People should not jump to conclusions so quickly - it might be a dog or a bird or a troll on the other end.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Yep, we'll never know how hot our garden jalapeño peppers are raw and whole, sorry, LOL! But, as prepared, our garden ones seemed to vary widely with respect to heat, so I'm guessing the same would be true across the board, and not just due to whether they were purchased at the grocery store. Not very scientific, but there you have what I can tell you. :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Anyone ever size your engagement ring?  I'd like to take it to a local jeweler, but am nervous about the diamonds...am I nuts or should I make the drive to Barmakian where he bought it?  I could bundle it with two East lunches, one for drop off, one for pickup...hm, I think I just answered my own question.  Seriously, though, do jewelers REALLY switch diamonds in rings in for maintenance, or is that an urban myth?

tt, how was the party?  128 traffic?  I'd like a cookie, darn it, I forgot to ask you to hold one out.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rama8677. Show rama8677's posts

Kar I literally just picked up my ring from being resized at Barmakian today. They did a great job! I think it's always best to go back there and be certain that the ring is in good hands. I'm sure most jeweler a are reputable but it just doesn't seem worth the risk. Barmakian threw in some free ring cleaning solution for me today, which was so nice. 

I was checking the forum tonight because I have a window seat/bench in the playroom that needs a cushion and I am thinking of making my own bc all of the custom ones are so expensive. I know you ladies are good at this type of project. I found a good set of instructions on how to do it but wondering about where to buy fabric and what type. Need something durable that won't show stains too much. Joann fabric? Any other recommendations metro lamb êtrelamb être

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

I'm not a real expert, but stain resistance is important.  Some upholstery fabrics come already treated.  If not you can buy a spray can of Scotchguard and treat it yourself.  Where to buy depends a lot on what you need and especially how much you need. 

Also, your level of sewing skill makes a big difference, too.  If I were you, I'd google and look on Pinterest and see projects that people have done that are similar - then read what they have to say.

Sections
Shortcuts