September 2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Re: September 2013

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to user_1797616's comment:

[QUOTE]I notice the poster who wears the "big girl pants" deleted some of her nastier

messages during the night.  Could she be ashamed of herself?

Two messages total were deleted. Only one was deleted overnight. I believe it was the one where she used the word "gay" in a pejorative way. She said that your refusal to identify yourself was "gay", meaning it was dumb and annoying. (She was right too). The mods probably removed it without prompting. All other messages remain in place

No idea how she feels about what happened yesterday

Do you feel ashamed of yourself for swooping in like you did and taunting her anonymously?

PS Still waiting for you to tell us who you really are...

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In response to kargiver's comment:

tt, a princess party - so cute and fun!  How were the cookies?  I'm still wishing I had one...if it weren't for DH's issues I'd have yummies around.

as for yesterday, I'm utterly flabbergasted, and forgive me if I should say more, but I just want to let it be...like you said, tt, less is more.

Ginger ice cream is my all time favorite.  Now, I have a strange hankering for that and zucchini bread. DH asked for apple crisp with our apples, though, so that's next.  Lunch was freshly picked cabbage and loose sauteed turkey. Between that, toast, and apple crisp, dinner is about done, too.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Well, as you can see by my post, I couldn't let that lie.  Sometimes people have to be called out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I wasn't suggesting nor believe you should have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I'm referring to my reply to Ache regarding explanation of the terminology (bottom of page 17).

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." 

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]I notice the poster who wears the "big girl pants" deleted some of her nastier

messages during the night.  Could she be ashamed of herself?

Two messages total were deleted. Only one was deleted overnight. I believe it was the one where she used the word "gay" in a pejorative way. She said that your refusal to identify yourself was "gay", meaning it was dumb and annoying. (She was right too). The mods probably removed it without prompting. All other messages remain in place

No idea how she feels about what happened yesterday

Do you feel ashamed of yourself for swooping in like you did and taunting her anonymously?

PS Still waiting for you to tell us who you really are...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ache,   Don't hold your breath waiting for me to reveal myself.  Why would anyone

reveal themselves on an anonymous message board?  Why don't you reveal yourself?

No, I am not ashamed of myself.  In fact, I'm rather proud that I had the nerve to

speak up.  Count how many angry messages she sent before I said anything to her.

She had a lot of gall to even show up here again.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to toytrumpet's comment:

Oh, let's call a spade a spade, Ache.  Your little friend whose terminology you've taken it upon yourself to explain, followed up her gay comment with a post of "Hi GT", which she then deleted.  Many of her other posts have been "cleaned up" with deletions made.  Both of the "removed" entries were removed by moderators, the first telling User to mind his "F   ing" business.  Such a lady you decide to defend. 

tt, if I was advising ambergirl yesterday, I would have recommended that she not use "gay" the way she did. I also would have told her not to speculate on who "user" is

Were her messages edited or "cleaned up"? I did not see them until long after they were originally posted

PS Some people deserve to be F-bombed. In my opinion "User_1797616" is one of those

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh, let's call a spade a spade, Ache.  Your little friend whose terminology you've taken it upon yourself to explain, followed up her gay comment with a post of "Hi GT", which she then deleted.  Many of her other posts have been "cleaned up" with deletions made.  Both of the "removed" entries were removed by moderators, the first telling User to mind his "F   ing" business.  Such a lady you decide to defend. 

tt, if I was advising ambergirl yesterday, I would have recommended that she not use "gay" the way she did. I also would have told her not to speculate on who "user" is

Were her messages edited or "cleaned up"? I did not see them until long after they were originally posted

PS Some people deserve to be F-bombed. In my opinion "User_1797616" is one of those

[/QUOTE]

Well, you know what?  When I read his/her post he was my knight in shining armour (my having just come from a princess party) for being the only one to speak up and say it like it was.  At first, I even thought it was you.  Silly me on that score.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ache,   Don't hold your breath waiting for me to reveal myself.  Why would anyone

reveal themselves on an anonymous message board?  Why don't you reveal yourself?

No, I am not ashamed of myself.  In fact, I'm rather proud that I had the nerve to

speak up.  Count how many angry messages she sent before I said anything to her.

I'm AcheNot aka WildOn aka Wildo

I'm not asking for your real name. You know I'm not asking for your real name

And dont be so proud of yourself, mr anonymous schm uck

She ould have handled things a little better yesterday, but at least ambergirl had the balls to use the screen name everyone here knows her by

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm AcheNot aka WildOn aka Wildo

I'm not asking for your real name. You know I'm not asking for your real name

And dont be so proud of yourself, mr anonymous schm uck

She ould have handled things a little better yesterday, but at least ambergirl had the balls to use the screen name everyone here knows her by

[/QUOTE]

Ache/Wildo.  For the last time, this is my only screen name.  And stop calling me a schmuck.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, you know what?  When I read his/her post he was my knight in shining armour (my having just come from a princess party) for being the only one to speak up and say it like it was.  At first, I even thought it was you.  Silly me on that score.

tt, I never take sides in these message board skirmishes. I'm too objective for that. I need to maintain my neutrality

A detached, impartial POV is the road that always leads me to the truth...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

And I thought twerking was over the top embarrassing. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

[QUOTE]Well, you know what?  When I read his/her post he was my knight in shining armour (my having just come from a princess party) for being the only one to speak up and say it like it was.  At first, I even thought it was you.  Silly me on that score.

"maintain his neutrality"  LOL LOL

tt, I never take sides in these message board skirmishes. I'm too objective for that. I need to maintain my neutrality

A detached, impartial POV is the road that always leads me to the truth...

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1797616. Show user_1797616's posts

Ache,

You asked if I was proud of myself because of yesterday.  Are you proud of yourself for

posting what you did in Announcement and Issues and also in the Commoners thread

called "salut, etc."?  Pot calling the kettle black.  And it's Miss Schmuch to you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

"maintain his neutrality"  LOL LOL

I was being funny, you nerd

Irony

An astute, super-lurker like you should have been able to figure it out

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ache,

You asked if I was proud of myself because of yesterday.  Are you proud of yourself for

posting what you did in Announcement and Issues and also in the Commoners thread

called "salut, etc."?  Pot calling the kettle black.  And it's Miss Schmuch to you.

I'm too lazy to look up what I posted in either thread. Tell me what it is that offends you

I cant wait to hear. This ought to be good

By the way, you didnt sign up as "user_1797616". If you arent going to admit youre an SP, at least tell us what your original handle to this account was

Is that so hard to share?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Latest bread project (yay for remembering the salt!)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Kargiver, whenever you post a new pic, for the first couple of times that I hit that page, I see the previous pic that you posted.  Right now I see Gracie at the foot of the ladder - eventually the real pic will come up.

Nice day to do some baking  I did the brownies this morning and have been thinking of baking a batch of cookies (oatmeal/cranraisin maybe?).  May yet do that.  Have one more load of laundry to bring up from the cellar, and will see if the spirit still moves me after that.

ETA:  There they are!  Beautiful!

"Each one of us contributes in some unique way to the composition of life." 

~ Mr. Rogers

tt

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

I do wish bdc would get their act together.  Glad the latest pic appears eventually - Thanks!!  I'm extremely proud of myself because in years past I've had trouble with totally handmade yeast products.

indeed, an excellent day to bake.  I'll trade you a brownie for a few pieces of bread if you would like 100% whole wheat.  The recipe calls for 1/2 white flour, but DH can't handle that. It's surprisingly light, though.

we just picked another boatload of green beans.  I'll either freeze or pickle them tomorrow.  There's a good recipe for "dilly beans" in my Put 'Em Up book...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tulips1954. Show tulips1954's posts

Yes, I see Gracie--no bread! But it's a great pic of Gracie!

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Tulips, I think with a few hits of the refresh button, the bread appears...not sure.  I know, isn't she a heartbreaker?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tulips1954. Show tulips1954's posts

Yes, I see it now--looks delish!  Gracie does too!

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Thanks!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

How come I am hankering for a slice of lukewarm bread loaded w/ real butter and maybe a slice of real cheese (not the cardboard slices they call cheese here)? Those looks delicious, Kar. I saw the picture right away, no Gracie.
    Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Sorry, I have no idea why you might be hankering that. ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/275141858458174260/

Sections
Shortcuts