Some places I've been

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Some places I've been

I know some of you are very cautious about links, and I can understand that, but i you want to see some of the places I have been, this is my flikr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8995773@N07/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Re: Some places I've been

Hi Ken -

The pictures are beautiful.  I have never been to the Grand Canyon.  Your pictures make me want to see it.  The closest I've come to desert is Palm Springs.  Please explain the living Christmas tree photos.

mothermitzi

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

[QUOTE]Hi Ken - The pictures are beautiful.  I have never been to the Grand Canyon.  Your pictures make me want to see it.  The closest I've come to desert is Palm Springs.  Please explain the living Christmas tree photos. mothermitzi
    Posted by mothermitzi[/QUOTE]

My church hass done this twice. We skipped last year but will be doing it again, this year. In the past it was only 2 performances per year, but this year it is to be 4, 2 weekends.  THe lights are all computer controlled and change color patterns with the music. It is 10 tiers high as you can see, so it reaches to the top of the church, and quite high when you have to climb up the stairs on each side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

This post is really, "places I'm going."  The men in our church are having a 2 night campout retreat, in Payson, AZ.  FOr those unfamiliar with the state, this is about 2 or so hours norht of Phoenix, just below the Mogollon Rim, and a bit cooler than down here. We have already had one day over 100 degrees. TOnight it is going down to the high 30's up there, so I keep my clothes on in the sleeping bag. I went last year and loved it.

Y'all be good while I'm gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

Stunning photos, Ken!!

P.S. That's s shhhhexy Rexie mustache you have.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

[QUOTE]Stunning photos, Ken!! P.S. That's s shhhhexy Rexie mustache you have.
    Posted by The-air-of-one-night[/QUOTE]

LOL

It's only purpose is to hide a mole on my lip

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-air-of-one-night. Show The-air-of-one-night's posts

But I don't see a mole on your lip in your avatar pic. Not even when I look with a magnifiying glass.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

[QUOTE]But I don't see a mole on your lip in your avatar pic. Not even when I look with a magnifiying glass.
    Posted by The-air-of-one-night[/QUOTE]

Well it wasn't there then...duh