Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

SPRING!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

SPRING!

Harbinger of Spring - a redwing blackbird is under my feeder eating corn flakes I threw out! I knew Spring couldn't be far off!

tt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

SPRING!

When I got up this morning, the little squirrels were avidly eating some crumbs and fruit I had thrown out a few days ago. One of them has distinctive markings, so I know that it is always the same pair. The poor things were too cold to come out this week. Now the snow has almost gone, so they should start their mating chases (usually a February phenomenon) soon. I know some people don't like squirrels, but I appreciate their efforts in propagating trees - it's the nuts they bury and forget that grow into oaks and chestnut trees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

SPRING!

I saw one of our local youth in a tank top and shorts today!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

SPRING!

I am officially in flip-flops now until about November.
    And starting tomorrow, I will be officially an extra hour away because AZ doesn't spring forward or fall back with the rest of America.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

SPRING!

The light has changed. Seems much brighter the last few days. Stubborn piles of snow on street corners in my neighborhood have finally melted. Yesterday, I saw a beautiful bed of purple, yellow and white crocuses on a south facing lawn in my father's neighborhood.

mothermitzi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

SPRING!

bump

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

SPRING!

[Quote]I am officially in flip-flops now until about November.
    And starting tomorrow, I will be officially an extra hour away because AZ doesn't spring forward or fall back with the rest of America.[/Quote]

You will remain the same distance in time from Hawaii

Sections
Shortcuts