The Bunny among us image

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

The Bunny among us image

This is our reason for a carrot shortage this year

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: The Bunny among us image

Oh, how cute, Icer.  Look at his little red eye.  I'm amazed at all your carrots too.  I know you said he sleeps under a plastic carriage, but I can't picture how he is secure or warm at all - is it a grocery cart?  That type of carriage?  Do you tip it upside down or something?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

In Response to Re: The Bunny among us image:
    [QUOTE]Oh, how cute, Icer.  Look at his little red eye.  I'm amazed at all your carrots too.  I know you said he sleeps under a plastic carriage, but I can't picture how he is secure or warm at all - is it a grocery cart?  That type of carriage?  Do you tip it upside down or something?
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

It is a plastic shopping cart I guess...from the chain of stores "Ames"
    He just made  home there I guess cause I stopped moving it during the lawn mowing. Grass and weeds grew up and around it(and morning glories) and then we couldn't move it. ..And now it is a home. I did get a good shot of the bunny though

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

The one I used to see lived on my back lot.  G.T. dumps all the pruning and branches he cuts up there.  It's really an uncleared lot, and there are what I think of as briar patch mounds.  Have you had your rabbit winter over before this year?  The grass and weeds will die down when the frosts come not leaving him much.  You could pile some branches around the cart to give him some protection.  -  I can't leave this alone, you see!  You'll be sorry you mentioned it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

In Response to Re: The Bunny among us image:
    [QUOTE]The one I used to see lived on my back lot.  G.T. dumps all the pruning and branches he cuts up there.  It's really an uncleared lot, and there are what I think of as briar patch mounds.  Have you had your rabbit winter over before this year?  The grass and weeds will die down when the frosts come not leaving him much.  You could pile some branches around the cart to give him some protection.  -  I can't leave this alone, you see!  You'll be sorry you mentioned it!
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

It o.k Tt ...Honey are I are on board! We love your thoughtful suggestions. We will let you know what we come up withLaughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Thanks.  Now I can sleep tonight without dreaming about bunnies!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

just a heads up..we may need to employ the bump feature we used to do

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Adorable, icer!  We had a carrot shortage, too, but it was just the rain, rain, rain, rain, rain......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Icer,
    Maybe a couple of those hay bales they sell right now at the nurseries will be good for your bunny home. Just a thought. - P

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

That's a good idea, Pingo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

We have made a path with varying yard debris and an intermitten brick stack.Do we have too much time on our hands?