The Shallow Idiots Society!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Re: The Shallow Idiots Society!

Hi Ache,

Good to hear from you and love your post.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache, thanks for your suggestion. You are right. SIS is a lot more powerful.
    I know you are not a "sister", but we could make you an honorary member, if you would accept. - Pingo

SIS-boom-ba!
    SIS-boom-ba!
    Shallow Idiots
    Rah rah rah!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Too funny.  I'd like to join, too.

I'm sure our postings do seem mundane to some, but if you're not interested, don't bother reading! 

mothermitzi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: The Shallow Idiots Society!:
    [QUOTE]Ache, thanks for your suggestion. You are right. SIS is a lot more powerful. I know you are not a "sister", but we could make you an honorary member, if you would accept. - Pingo SIS-boom-ba! SIS-boom-ba! Shallow Idiots Rah rah rah!  
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

Thank you, SIS-ter pingo. Very gracious of you to offer me honorary membership today

Normally I would accept your kind offer, but I must respectfully decline because, well, I cant allow myself to associate with an organization (even one as prestigious, well-intentioned, and influential as the SIS) to which mothermitzi is also a member

She and I dont get along. Never have/never will

My continued disassociation with her is in the best interest of everyone involved

I hope you understand

Best wishes

Sincerely,
    Your pal Ache

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I am sorry you feel that way, Ache. But everyone have their own hang-ups and -downs, and you are certainly rightfully allowed to have yours.
    Maybe some other time. Thank you for your input anyway - Pingo

SIS-boom-ba!
    SIS-boom-ba!
    Shallow Idiots
    Rah rah rah!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

I must admit...the cheer can be quite infectious

SIS-boom-ba
    SIS-boom-ba
    Shallow idiots
    Rah rah rah
    yes indeedy,quite infectious

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Well Ache, I'm sorry you feel that way.  After all, I offered to take a turkey off your hands.  In the spirit of participation and all.........!

mothermitzi

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

I'm not asking to join or anything but I thought someone should point out to you guys that "Shallow Idiot" is just another anagram for "O Hail, tis Wildo!"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

SIS-boom bah
    Sis- Boom bah
    Shallow Idiots
    rah Rah rah

ya..just can't get that out of my head

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not asking to join or anything but I thought someone should point out to you guys that  "Shallow Idiot" is just another anagram for "O Hail, tis Wildo!"
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

There are three i's in "O Hail, tis Wildo", but only two in "Shallow Idiot"

So your "OH,tW" may be an anagram of something, YOB, but it isnt an anagram of "SI"

tsk tsk

You have a lot to learn, and not just about anagramming either...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Shallow Idiots Society! : There are three i's in "O Hail, tis Wildo", but only two in "Shallow Idiot" So your "OH,tW" may be an anagram of something, YOB, but it isnt an anagram of "SI" tsk tsk You have a lot to learn, and not just about anagramming either...
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]
    Naturally 
    a filthy SI such  as yourself would completely discount my right to poetic license. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

I don't get IT...but o.k.....whatever

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The first screen name I used here on the boards was WildOn, and people used to call me Wildo

"Hola! It's Wildo" is an anagram of "Shallow Idiot", ie the letters in "Hola! It's Wildo" are the same as the letters in "Shallow Idiot"

Hola means "hello" en Spaniol:)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]The first screen name I used here on the boards was WildOn, and people used to call me Wildo. "Hola! It's Wildo" is an anagram of "Shallow Idiot", ie the letters in "Hola! It's Wildo" are the same as the letters in "Shallow Idiot"

Won't YOU be my sister?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Thanks for the clarification...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Icer, these  posters are "new" to the origin's of this Society, that started from a post on our other thread. They just dropped in and read the last few posts. They don't know, what the heck, this is all about. There are so many trouble makers on the forums. Don't loose your sleep over it. - Pingo

SIS-boom-ba!
    SIS-boom-ba!
    Shallow Idiots
    Rah rah rah!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]The first screen name I used here on the boards was WildOn, and people used to call me Wildo "Hola! It's Wildo" is an anagram of "Shallow Idiot", ie the letters in "Hola! It's Wildo" are the same as the letters in "Shallow Idiot" Hola means "hello" en Spaniol:)
    Wildo, your anagram is flawless but mundane. 
    Mine may be a slight variation of the traditional style anagram however it is much more creative and complex than yours. You failed to explain to icer how mine, if spoken outloud, has a double entendre. Icer, it sounds like I could be expressing a common CC lament, if you interpret it as spoken with a Southern accent.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yobettyob. Show Yobettyob's posts

[QUOTE]Icer, these  posters are "new" to the origin's of this Society, that started from a post on our other thread. They just dropped in and read the last few posts. They don't know, what the heck, this is all about. There are so many trouble makers on the forums. Don't loose your sleep over it. - Pingo SIS-boom-ba! SIS-boom-ba! Shallow Idiots Rah rah rah!
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]
    Obviously it is a very exclusive club, pingo. I should not have posted in this thread. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

SIS-ter pingo:

Yobettyob is a lot of things, almost all of them bad, troublemaker included, but she isnt a troublemaker in the way that you mean

Whether she understands the full context of  the "Shallow Idiots Society", I dont know, but her messages in this thread were intended to make fun, not to make trouble

PS If you are referring to RDG, she too is no troublemaker

She is just a daft plank...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Shallow Idiots Society! : Wildo, your anagram is flawless but mundane.  Mine may be a slight variation of the traditional style anagram however it is much more creative and complex than yours. You failed to explain to icer how mine, if spoken outloud, has a double entendre. Icer, it sounds like I could be expressing a common CC lament, if you interpret it as spoken with a Southern accent.  
    Posted by Yobettyob[/QUOTE]

You can claim all the creativity, complexity, and double entendres you want, YOB, but the bottom line is your anagram is not an anagram

Spoken with a Southern accent, huh? You mean, "Hail" = "Hell"? As in, "Oh, hell,  it's Wildo"? That is the lament? 

Oh, geesh

YOB, for your sake I hope you are being deliberately goofy here. Otherwise you are in reindeerplank territory right now

Worse... 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Wildo,

Reference me all you want. I'm busy this week, so I won't be back.

Enjoy the journey.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm busy this week, so I won't be back.
    Posted by reindeergirl[/QUOTE]

Great. I hope youre busy next week too. And the week after that

Best wishes

Keep on plankin'...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Wildo,

Come post in Love Letters.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Sorry SIS-ters. Apparently this turned into a thread, that is far from, what it was intended it to be. As one of the "founding sisters" and the selfmade president, I now dissolve the association.
    The Shallow Idiots Society is no longer in existence. It was fun, while it lasted.
    I still love our cheer:

SIS-boom-ba!
    SIS-boom-ba!
    Shallow Idiots
    Rah rah rah!

With regards to all who contributed in the way, it was supposed to be.
    SIS-ter Pingo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Can you do that Pingo???Just abandonded us??Turn your backk on the SIS terhood??? I ask, that you reconsider, most espectfully , of coarse(bowing graciously while exiting)

Sections
Shortcuts