The when and the where of an epic moment...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: The when and the where of an epic moment...

It allows someone to guess a different place where they think we will meet, other than those on the list Ache prepared.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Trumpet, Ive always imagined you looking/dressing something like this when you pushed your cart up and down the aisle at Stop & Shop...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I see you've been following me again -

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Missed opportunity #2 :

7/27/11 - Toytrumpet  
     -  My house
    Finding my house would have been easy - 3 pink trash disposal trucks were parked out front (not that I had that much trash, they sort it accordingly)
    9:30-11:30 a.m. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Novembride. Show Novembride's posts

hahaaa... you guys are cracking me up!

Pink dumptrucks, tt?  And I missed it?  "Pink is my signature color" (Insert southern accent to give the quote its full effect).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Pink trucks? Would have been easy to spot. But you waited to tell us after they left.
    You, you, you - Pingo

In Response to Re: The when and the where of an epic moment...:
    [QUOTE]Missed opportunity #2 : 7/27/11 - Toytrumpet    -  My house Finding my house would have been easy - 3 pink trash disposal trucks were parked out front (not that I had that much trash, they sort it accordingly) 9:30-11:30 a.m. 
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

trumpet:

In order for the EM to be legit, it must take place in a business district, not a residential area*

I instituted this rule for safety reasons and to help promote local commerce...

Good thing pingo didnt suddenly show up at your house today, or else I would have had to disqualify the both of you

* - the toytrumpet rule

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I did not know that, Ache.  Just as well then, that the pink trash trucks weren't spotted.

I'll be out and about on the town tomorrow, and will keep an eye open for - I'm not sure what now, a woman in slacks (pants, Pingo calls them), with a lovely european accent, and wearing freshly pressed clothes?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

You crack me up, tt. You forgot my glasses. I should have said 'slacks' - sounds more lady like.
    I won't be much around town tmw. At least not any of the places, where we might meet. Have a doc appointment and have to go for some blood work. After that I am meeting with our CPA at our office. And we have leftover for tmw.'s dinner - so no grocery shopping either. Except, I might swing by S&S to pick up some more cherries, while they still are on sale. So if you plan to stop by S&S keep your eyes open at the cherry section.
    Friday is a better bet. - Pingo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsygreen. Show pumpsygreen's posts

Hi everybody! Just checking in, and catching up. A horrible month, but you guys make me laugh. Ache, have you ever thought of writing? I mean for real. I have to say, you do have a way with words. Wit and sarcasm... could be interesting.bg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

We now have the pingo rule and the trumpet rule

If any of you other women here would like to have a rule named for you (along with the prestige associated with having your own personal eponymous rule), I will be happy to accomodate you

Good night, everyone!

PS trumpet, in addition to slacks, accent, and glasses, remember to keep a watchful eye on the bagboys too, okay?

And any woman who is easily vexed by them...

Peace

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, beastsgal

The board right now is in the throes of what I call Epic Moment Frenzy

Together we are trying to create a powerful, irresistable energy that hopefully will bring pingo and trumpet together sometime on or before Labor Day Weekend

Wont that be a great thing?

Sorry the month has been horrible for you. Hope things pick up for you soon

Please give my best to Stitches

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

[QUOTE]Hi everybody! Just checking in, and catching up. A horrible month, but you guys make me laugh. Ache, have you ever thought of writing? I mean for real. I have to say, you do have a way with words. Wit and sarcasm... could be interesting.bg
    Posted by pumpsygreen[/QUOTE]

Bg, good to see a post from you.  Sorry you've had such a bad month.  Hope you'll pop over to our regular thread and tell us what's been going on.  We've missed seeing you on the boards.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Good to see your post, bg. Sorry to hear you had a bad time lately. Did DD go to Ireland? Maybe you will be able to be extra good to yourself, while she is over there. Best wishes and hugs - Pingo

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

7/28/11 Today's haunts:

Barnes and Noble
    Job Lots
    Stop and Shop

I'm baaaaack!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

None of the above - yet. S & S after work. Just to get some more cherries. They will still be on "sale" next week, but twice as much (today they are $1.49).
    - Pingo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Speaking of things going up in price - the 16lb. bag of seed we bought for $11 is now $13 in Job Lots.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So, tt - I didn't see you at S&S. I was expecting you at the door waiting for me (plus a bunch of other curious chatters incl. Ache). I thought I was clear enough of where I would be right after work.
    I guess you are right. This epic moment is not so important to anyone but Ache.
    Anyway, I got my cherries and I picked up some corn. They are 12 for $2 today. Tmw. they will be 6 for $2.99. I also saw Chicken Kielbasa today - 2 for $6.00. So in they went into my cart. Did you see those? Planning on freezing them. They freeze well.
    How is your cellar? Anything went in there yet? Like some of the toys from your toy room, the kids out grew? Just asking. You know, how easy it is to fill an empty space. Unfortunately I do.
    I am beat. DH has a meeting, so we won't eat until much later. I have leftovers - so no problem. Think I will change to my PJs, then go and relax a bit on my deck, enjoying the sunset and the birds having their late snack.  You have a nice evening. - Pingo

[QUOTE]Speaking of things going up in price - the 16lb. bag of seed we bought for $11 is now $13 in Job Lots.
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sorry I missed you.  I only ran in and out for 3 items, never walked by the meat counter.  I have a chicken kielbasa here that I just checked today for the expiration date.  Still have a couple of weeks before I have to either use it or freeze it.  I had a terrible supper.  It sounded good when I was fixing it.  Slice of hickory smoked ham, applesauce, tomatoes, and I made a pkg. of stove top stuffing.  Haven't had that in years and years, and now I know why.  Put it down the disposal.

Hope you have a nice supper of leftovers, and get to relax this evening.  I'm staying up for the Real Housewives of NYC get together.  Previews look as tho they really let each other have it.  Talked with a couple of friends today, and am waiting for a call back from a Fla friend whose husband was admitted to the hospital in the early hours of the morning.  It's times like these that she misses being up here.

Chat tomorrow.  We've sort of taken over Ache's contest thread.  Oh well, not too much activity board-wise on it, except, you, me and him, anyway.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Chicken kielbasa? OMG

When the girls here start talking about the price of chicken kielbasa, that can only mean one thing: This thread is done. Stick a fork in it...

Some people wait a lifetime for a [Epic] Moment like this
                                                                                    - Kelly Clarkson

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Sorry, Ache.  Guess it's run it's course.  We did enjoy your wit tho.

Now we'll watch and wait for your next all inclusive discussion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I think your wit is awesome too Ache. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks, girls

tt's right though. The thread was winding down anyway

If not chicken kielbasa talk, it would have been something else

Oh, well. There's always next time:)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I know I am looking forward to next time!  Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache, thanks for your fun thread. Enjoyed it while it lasted. But you know something? tt and I have been chatters for 6 or 7 years (don't believe the "First" dates. BDC scr*wed them up, when they kept changing providers), so don't you think, if we were REALLY anxious to meet, we would have made it happen a l-o-o-o-n-g time ago? We both appreciate being anonymous - and we respect each other for that.
    Best to you my friend - Pingo