Thinking of you Putt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Thinking of you Putt

Hi putt -

Just want you to know I'm thinking about you. I'm sure this will not be an easy Christmas. You and your family will be in my thoughts.  No pressure to respond, but if you check the boards, I hope you're ok.

mothermitzi    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Thinking of you Putt

Thank you mothermitzy for opening this "discussion". I was thinking in the same lines as you.
    Putt, we are missing you here. Hope all is well, as well as can be under the circumstances.
    Whenever you feel like it, we would be happy to hear from you again. Like mm said, no pressure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Indeed, may I add my well wishes?  I never had the pleasure of a lot of your company as I joined your group as you were posting less, but I know it's my loss and hope you will return.  You are often mentioned here with love. 

Blessings and peace this Christmas and New Years.

~kar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from putt1. Show putt1's posts

Good morning mothermitzi, pingo, and kar

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words and concern..this has been the longest road I have ever had to travel but because of my children, grandchildren, granddogs, friends and CC I have not traveled alone..

My tree is up, wreaths in the windows, the house is decorated and I am having my annual open house on Christmas eve. 

I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday and happy, healthy, New Year.

Thank you again for being here for me..

putt

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Hi putt -

Thanks so much for checking in.  I give you so much credit for having your open house and going forward.  Nobody can tell you while you're going through it, but it does get easier.  I've been there and I know how hard it is, especially the first year.  Take care dear and take comfort in family and friends - doggies, too!  Hope to hear from you again in the New Year.

mothermitzi 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hello putt,
    What a brightener on such a dreary day. Thanks so much for checking in with us. Like mm, I am giving you credit as well for keeping the traditions alive. I am sure, that would be, what your DH would want.
    It may not be the merriest Christmas for you this year, but I do hope you can feel Peace and Joy in your heart being with your daughters and their family and the friends, that stood by you during this difficult time.
    You have not been posting here, but I want you to know - you have been in my thoughts. Hope to see more posts from you, whenever you feel up to it and that your open house will go well. You are such an important part of our Chat family.
    Love, Pingo

Sections
Shortcuts