Turkeys and Pilgrim hats

These two both use the same ingredients. I am attaching photos

You will need:
    Reeses cups regular and miniture
    choc chips
    aluminum foil
    tube of frosting
    spoon,knife, double boiler or microwave to melt chips

Melt down some choc chips, spoon onto aluminun foil, smaller dolaps for Pilgrim hats, larger for Turkeys

Unwrap mini Reeses and place on smaller disc, Cut regular size Reeses and place up right on larger choc disc. make sure to do this before your choc disc dries completely

After these dry, using your tube of frosting make a buckle on the hats, and head,neck, legs and feet on the turkeys, use pieces of choc chips for eyes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Re: Turkeys and Pilgrim hats

OMG, Icer.  Love that turkey!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

In Response to Re: Turkeys and Pilgrim hats:
    [QUOTE]OMG, Icer.  Love that turkey!
    Posted by toytrumpet[/QUOTE]

You could do it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I can almost see his knobby little knees!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

It is a little out of focus...I am such a lousy picture taker...but I think you get the jist

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Are you making them just for your fam as part of the Thanksgiving dinner?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

Actually ...Mom is hostess...I am cooking the turkey and potatos and will have charge of a few little ones.... a hodgepodge of youth as it were.. I thought they could do them...the little ones and not so little ones. They will go on everyones plate. Everyone is bringing something other than that. Mom is more comfortable at her home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

In Response to Re: Turkeys and Pilgrim hats:
    [QUOTE]Actually ...Mom is hostess...I am cooking the turkey and potatos and will have charge of a few little ones.... a hodgepodge of youth as it were.. I thought they could do them...the little ones and not so little ones. They will go on everyones plate. Everyone is bringing something other than that. Mom is more comfortable at her home.
    Posted by icer[/QUOTE]

That's a neat idea.  Reminds me of the year I made Martha Stewart Easter Egg Cookies and put one in a clear bag at each plate.  Make for a beautiful table.  I'm thinking I'll bring gingerbread turkeys in individual bags as part of my Thanksgiving contribution.  I've been looking for just the right size little basket to collect them in.  Have to talk with my DIL re desserts, I'm leaning toward the Robert Redford (tastes like an eclair) dish.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

yummmmm Robert Redfords...I think I rember seeing that a while back. Did someone else post it for you?  Well that seals the deal.I am going to have to check the archives.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from icer. Show icer's posts

OMG...I just went the the thread I refered to in my very own post....In your thread TT...You almost immediatly use the term"seal the deal"

Too funny

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

I can't stand the similarities that keep coming up between us.  It's eeeeeeerie!