WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eyna. Show Eyna's posts

WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES?

Those little things in life that's particularly irritating to you, 

to a greater level than others may find it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES?

People who "YELL" on a cell phone in a resteraunt!
    ....as if I want to know what they are talking about!

People who chew with thier mouth open

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TamaraLee. Show TamaraLee's posts

Lateness...admittedly very anal about being late or being made to wait for someone who is late.

Bad drivers...or should I say the "all about me" drivers.

People who chew with their mouths open.  Blech!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

People who give up the right of way on the road.  It's not being nice, it's causing a very dangerous situation of "let's guess who's actually going to go first."

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

People texting while walking and having no clue they are going to walk into somebody.  Same with elevator, waiting for you to get off and you are so engrossed in your crack berry you don't even see you are on the lobby floor. 

and texing or talking on your cell phone in the bathroom.  really??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Noisy eaters (smacking, slurping, grunting, mmmmm noises).  If you sound like a goat, don't eat in a restaurant - go outside and find a trough. 

People who go through the wrong door. If you are in a public or work place and there are 2 doors, the same rules of the road apply when you are a pedestrian.  Open the door on your side or wait for the flow of traffic before you go through the other door. Don't go barreling through the wrong door, thus disrupting foot traffic on the other side while you sail through the door.  Exert yourself and open the door on your side. I deal w/ this every single day. If you are that germ phobic that you are afraid to touch a door, or use the automatic open button, but instead have to cut people off to rush through an open door, consider therapy or carry hand disinfectant.  You may want to put down your crackberry and pay attention to where you are walking too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

People, who pass you on the right!
    I happened again this evening. A couple of HW entries on 128 are quite wide. So while you and the rest are struck and lined up in traffic, this idiots in the rear of you thinks they will make it any faster - just swing into the break lane near the exits/entries and pass you on the WRONG side.
    This evening especially, I was absolutely furious. I was exiting exit 42 going North, having my blinker on --- and then - bam - this guy pass me on my right side. It was such a close call. Of course, I never had a chance to take his registration number, as I was occupied exiting and he flew by me in a second - Pingo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

-Stores that do not put prices on their items. (If I don't see a price I assume its too expensive, or that they make up the price depending on who you are. Either way I get the hell out no questions asked even if I love the item)
    -People who chew gum (even with mouths closed). If you want to look like a cow chewing cud then go to a field. 
    -Smokers who assume outdoor dining means they can pollute my environment with their personal smog.
    -People who do not use deodorant, or not enough of it.
    -People who do sports and think its fine to spit on the ground. 
    -People who think nothing of getting male genital-mutilation, even though they are not Jewish. 
    -The fact that if you are gay you can tell a gay-bashing joke and get away with it, or black and tell a racist joke, or Jewish and tell an anti-semitic joke. There should be universal social rules for everyone, regardless of who they are. Either something is bad or it is not, regardless of background. 
    -Cyclists who don't stop at stop signs or red lights.
    -The fact that the T packs people in, like sardines, to 1 or 2 cars at certain peak times of the day when you just know they could have added a 3rd car, and that person behind does not have to be so enthusuastically grinding you. 
    -People who happily conform to stereotypes
    -Neck tattoos

Oh, I better stop here, I could go on and on all day long! These are just off the top of my head.
    Need a coffee now. 
    :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

people who post their pet peeves

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

my biggest pet peeve?  waiting in line at a store..any store.  when i'm ready to pay for my purchase, i want to pay for my stuff and leave...and these stores who do the 5 cents back for bringing your reusables and the cashiers know nothing about it!  then they deduct for one bag..and i have several.

when you make an appointment, and they call the day of the appointment and cancel....if i gave less than 24 hours notice, i'd be charged at least $50., but its ok if they cancel on the day of the appointment....my time is just as valuable!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

----so, why are YOU posting?

In Response to Re: WHAT ARE YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES?:
    people who post their pet peeves
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

yes...someone gets the irony....thanx pingo

Sections
Shortcuts