Where did it go?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Where did it go?

I had a post. It was right here, then poof. I know I typed it. Was I dreaming and really didn't do it? It was right there in front of me. I clicked a button and it disappeared. Am i magic.....or stupid? When they disaappear where do they go? Is there a lost and found for lost posts?
    Maybe there is a place where lost posts go where no one can find them.
    We need a computer expert on these threads to help us find lost posts. I think someday they might just POP up when least expected.....in the wrong thread or something. Any suggestions?
    :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mothermitzi. Show mothermitzi's posts

Where did it go?

Hi Ken -

Your lament is our lament this past week. Several of us had the same problem. Actually, this has been happening ever since the switch last year.

Did you and your wife eat out this weekend? Sing your heart out tomorrow!

mothermitzi

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Where did it go?

I was trying to be funny, not serious...Looks like I goofed.

We went to Macaroni Grill, a nice Italian place. Today it will probabaly be Rigatony's,,,, more italian. i think that is our favorite food. We went to go to TGIF again, but the one nearest to us burned down last year and we have to find another

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Where did it go?

Good morning Ken,
    We have a Macaroni Grill close close to our office. We go there every so often. Love their Lobster Ravioli and their scallop salad. Mr. Pingo usually gets the Eggplant Parmesan, a dish he loves. I am allergic to eggplant, so I don't cook it at home. Their portions are so large, that we always have leftovers for the next day.
    We took our office staff there for our Christmas lunch. Everyone loved it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Where did it go?

Without a doubt, this is the worst possible software available for this kind of diacussion. I have to believe that the Globe went out and got the cheapest piece of something they could find.

I have worked in computers, including online services for major newspapers such as the Washington Post. It's so sad to think of the good programmers, web designers, and other people who used to work at boston.com who have been fired. The boston.com management should be ashamed of themselves.

But as long as we don't leave here, they won't care.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Where did it go?

Pingo,
    Good afternoon. We just got back from Rigatony's. Yes, Macaroni Grill always leaves some for my wife to bring home. Me, I stuff myself so i don't have to. Today I had Caneloni again with spaghetti, and my wife had a mixed plate of Itialian stuff, but she had fetucinni which I swaped for my pasta. And a nice bottle of Peroni. Oh yes, fried zuchinni. We brought a bit of that home. THey gie us a huge platter of it for an appetizer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Where did it go?

Hello Ken,
    I am sure you needed that Peroni after all that singing you have done today. I googled RigaTony's - to see if we would have one around here. But the only one I could find was in Chandler, AZ. That must be the place you went to.
    I am having a pork roast on the stove. It makes a wonderful gravy. And I serve it w/ sweet and sour red cabbage and cucumber salad - just like my mother used to do it.
    We had a bit of snow this morning. It stopped snowing right now, but we are all getting ready for the 10 - 15 inches they are expecting overnight. Ugh!
    Enjoy your weather!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ken1935. Show Ken1935's posts

Where did it go?

[Quote]Hello Ken,
    I am sure you needed that Peroni after all that singing you have done today. I googled RigaTony's - to see if we would have one around here. But the only one I could find was in Chandler, AZ. That must be the place you went to.
    I am having a pork roast on the stove. It makes a wonderful gravy. And I serve it w/ sweet and sour red cabbage and cucumber salad - just like my mother used to do it.
    We had a bit of snow this morning. It stopped snowing right now, but we are all getting ready for the 10 - 15 inches they are expecting overnight. Ugh!
    Enjoy your weather![/Quote]
    Yes, that is the right place and it was great.

As for snow, every time I hear about it makes me so glad I moved. We might hit 90 today, and that would be a record. Sorry about your snow. I read you are supposed to get another big one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Where did it go?

Good morning Ken,
    Yep! You are right - it is going to be a big one - the biggest of the year. Is must be bad out there. I was watching the snowplow earlier this morning get stuck - right in front of our driveway. Took him over 10 minutes to free himself by showeling and 'rocking' back and forth. We have already gotten about 7 inches - and it is going to snow all day and all night until tmw morning sometime.
    We called all our employees last night and told them not to come to work. But I have work to do and can do it from home.
    Enjoy your 90 degrees weather. I am not envious - that is too hot for me. 65 - 70 is more to my liking. One of my sons lived in Longbeach, CA - while going to school. Perfect temp. all year around. - Pingo

[Quote]
    Yes, that is the right place and it was great.

As for snow, every time I hear about it makes me so glad I moved. We might hit 90 today, and that would be a record. Sorry about your snow. I read you are supposed to get another big one.[/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stemarfie. Show stemarfie's posts

Where did it go?

1. My name is Stephen Field. I lived in Roxbury, Massachusetts during the 40's, 50's and 60's. I lived on Walnut Avenue. My friends and neighbors lived also on Walnut Avenue, Iffley Road, and Montebello Road. My E Mail address is: stemarfie@yahoo.com.
      Maybe someone reading this notice would remember them and send me information where I can get in touch with them.
      Their names are as follows:
      Benjamin Alexander, John Anzalone, Michael Bernstein, Leah (maiden name Bernstein, Mrs. Ann Bernstein, Naiomi (maiden name) Casteline, John (Jack) Crowley, Norma (maiden name) Cronin, Myrna (Grossberg) Griffith or Griffin, Mark Grossberg, Peter King, Stephen Phillips, Gene Phillips, Mrs. Ann Philips, Mrs. Helen Rosenfield, Muriel (Vernick) Shapiro, Phyllis (maiden name) Vernick, Neil Stoloff, Harriet (maiden name) Stoloff. If anyone knows of them and knows where I can get in touch with them, my E mail adress is stemarfie@yahoo.com Thank You. Stephen Field

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Where did it go?

You may want to remove the @ from your email address by editing your post and just write in at so that spammers won't pick it up in their scanning of boards. You may end up with quite a few junk mails that you don't want trying to sell you things you don't need.
    Best of luck in finding your neighbors.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLIPPERY-EEL. Show SLIPPERY-EEL's posts

Where did it go?

[Quote]
    My name is Stephen Field. I lived in Roxbury, Massachusetts during the 40's, 50's and 60's. I lived on Walnut Avenue. My friends and neighbors lived also on Walnut Avenue, Iffley Road, and Montebello Road. My E Mail address is: stemarfie@yahoo.com.
    Maybe someone reading this notice would remember them and send me information where I can get in touch with them.
    Their names are as follows:
    Benjamin Alexander, John Anzalone, Michael Bernstein, Leah (maiden name Bernstein, Mrs. Ann Bernstein, Naiomi (maiden name) Casteline, John (Jack) Crowley, Norma (maiden name) Cronin, Myrna (Grossberg) Griffith or Griffin, Mark Grossberg, Peter King, Stephen Phillips, Gene Phillips, Mrs. Ann Philips, Mrs. Helen Rosenfield, Muriel (Vernick) Shapiro, Phyllis (maiden name) Vernick, Neil Stoloff, Harriet (maiden name) Stoloff. If anyone knows of them and knows where I can get in touch with them, my E mail adress is stemarfie@yahoo.com Thank You. Stephen Field

[/Quote]

Stephen, I cross Walnut Ave almost every day on my way to the park. I don't know any of those people unless John Anzalone was a French teacher at UMass/Boston.

Hope you hear from your old friends.