25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2009

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from alcala3. Show alcala3's posts

Re: 25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2009

The list is so transparently "diverse"....the only thing it lacked was a paraplegic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDamon. Show BDamon's posts

Next week's complete waste of time story should be about the top 25 Bostonians that predict the weather better than the local TV stations.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from XENOPHONIC. Show XENOPHONIC's posts

Here's a quarter, call someone who cares.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from therealpearl. Show therealpearl's posts

Other than Jarvis Green, are we supposed to know any of these clowns? Or care?

"Hi, I'm Rula Lenska"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gswmark. Show gswmark's posts

a list of the most self-important - awful

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcottonballs. Show mcottonballs's posts

I'm pretty sure there are more important topics that the Globe should be reporting on.  Most stylish?  The people who were nominated should be embarrassed. 

Michelle in Upton

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ozenfant. Show Ozenfant's posts

Joao Ribas: What an infantile thing to say, "no jeans", funny!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RHoule. Show RHoule's posts

What a complete waste of electrons, nevermind paper if the Globe actually printed this drivel.  I'm sure every one of these people are stuck up snobs.  I would be embarrassed and ashamed to even be brought up as a possible candidate for this list, but I'm sure these losers think it's an honor.  Live in the real world people.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rob603. Show rob603's posts

Gawd, what a parade of egoists!!  Get off the pretentious bus and wake up - there are people starving in the streets and this rag wants to tell them to eat cake!  "I wanted to wear sneakers to the White House, but my wife wouldn't let me."  "The humiliation my sisters' foisted on me as a child shaped my style."  "I made an outfit of tin foil and wore it to school."  That speaks volumes about the narcissists in this group.  What a waste of air and space. Oh, how edgy, how d'classe!  How utterly boring!!!  Well heeled, but boring.  Get a real life, losers!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fingers23. Show Fingers23's posts

Half these people seem like the last bastion of baaad taste the others very. The first guy dresses like a angry gay drug addict who never worked in his life. Others seem out of touch with any fashsion sense.

Some are perfect examples of baaad examples

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1170196. Show user_1170196's posts

Total tools - each and every one of them less Dave Edwards…he is one smart dude who is really doing amazing things scientifically.  Take the scarf off and we can forgive him.

Separately, the guy who has an “abhorrence for both consumer culture and infantilism” clearly never had his rear end kicked. He looks like he may suffer from an Oedipus complex. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thatsrightIsaidit. Show thatsrightIsaidit's posts

Who Cares?

I couldn't care less about any of these people.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PruTower. Show PruTower's posts

It would be more believeable if the candidates weren't posing in each photo but taken candidly on the street to shows how they dress in their day to day. Then and only then should they be considered stylish. Anyone can clean up pretty.

I prefer the tasteful, classic looks so the real estate delveopler seemed the most stylish to me. She had a modern 'old Hollywood' style to her; always a good look.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lbreck1114. Show Lbreck1114's posts

How about a list of people who actually are helping mankind?  Doing something worthwhile? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from clashrocks. Show clashrocks's posts

Should have been titled, "Most Insufferable Bostonians of 2009."  Seriously.  But then I guess I'm just a fool for consumer culture and infantalism.  Good grief.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lacus. Show lacus's posts

could ANYTHING be more inane than this foolish article? Who CARES??? This is like the 199th draft pick in the NFL: Mr. Irrelevant.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrWyMi. Show BrWyMi's posts

just b.c you're rich and buy expensive (overpriced) clothing doesn't mean you're stylish.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crazy-D. Show Crazy-D's posts

Fail.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarlontheCape. Show CarlontheCape's posts

Wow!  That's hard hitting journalism at its best.  Suggestion - can this drivel, pry one or your reporters out of the office and embed him with an Army unit in Iraq or Afghanistan and print some news of merit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hix. Show hix's posts

Don't get me wrong, they all look nice, but MOST stylish? I don't think anyone searched very hard for these pics. I think someone's looking for favors later on or something......and I love the comment about sweats and t-shirts; the mortgage and bills come first. Perhaps not the most appropriate column right now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurapalmer81. Show laurapalmer81's posts

This pathetic list reminded me again of that old but wise saying:

Bostonians who consider themselves "elite":

Not good enough for New York
    Way too ugly for L.A.

'Nuff said.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cicx. Show cicx's posts

Are you serious with this. Look at these girlie men standing around and having their pictures taken like f-g-ts.  Don't these useless peope have  anything better to do. Wow, how embarrassing. They look very useless

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FransBevy. Show FransBevy's posts

Foolish, idiotic and boring.  We are NOT new York and why do all you newcomers try so hard to make it New York?  Move there if you want New York so badly.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from smartguy84. Show smartguy84's posts

Bitter, party of one, your table is now ready. 

What's wrong with you people? The photography is gorgeous, and I think some of these people are pretty damn stylish. No it's not New York, but the list is 25 Most Stylish Bostonians. Instead of being snippy and petty, I'm just going to enjoy it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from matty2. Show matty2's posts

I'm still trying to figure out why I should care