25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2010

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCLifestyleStaff. Show BDCLifestyleStaff's posts

What do you think of the 25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2010? How do you like their style? Sad you didn't make the cut? Which Bostonians would make your list?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JL521. Show JL521's posts

Re: 25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2010

Hey T. Whitlow: Michael Jackson's family called ... they want his clothes back now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickiebaby. Show chickiebaby's posts

Every year I say the same thing: Come down to Post Office Square and tell me that the men and women down here don't look 1000x better than anyone on that list.

We might not pose so that the red bottoms of our Louboutins show in a picture, prance around in Valentino as we drop off this kids at school or wear pajama bottoms to show how cool we are but we look great in our classic, well tailored, understated way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iwho. Show iwho's posts

who is posing? look at elisha daniels, for one! not posing in her looks, thoughts, or actions. she is the real thing, real boston!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Masspoliticsgirl. Show Masspoliticsgirl's posts

It's so funny how seriously so many of these poseurs take themselves.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from arturodriguez. Show arturodriguez's posts

As a born and bred Bostonian (go Sox!)

who moved to New York a few years ago, I have to say that this list reinforces everything I know about Boston fashion: with a couple of exceptions--BORING! Really Boston?   Step it up!  How is this "taste-making" in any meaningful way, unless the taste you're going for is "bland"?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chickiebaby. Show chickiebaby's posts

Who's posing? Did you just look at the same gallery I did? The word "stilted" comes to mind. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYCO. Show MYCO's posts

vain, superficial, etc. Jesus, Buddha, and Allah would wish none of these self-important slobs were born.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lindonderry. Show lindonderry's posts

Please.... its full of 20 30 somethings.  All the beautiful people....
    What it really show say is "list the 25 most snobbiest people in Boston"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxygirl123. Show soxygirl123's posts

WAY too much fur in those pics, all i can say is i hope it was fake, but somehow i doubt it. come ON people!?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from exitseven. Show exitseven's posts

It looks like I didn't make it again this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from racha. Show racha's posts

Would be great if you actually took an effort to find real, everyday people who shop at mid-price stores and are able to dress with style.  Not the "I love Chanel, I love Hermes" types.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from griffguy. Show griffguy's posts

Wow!  It's a nice list, but how could you have missed so many great stylish people:  Brian Raffinelli, Ricardo Rodriguez, Michael Kelley, Gary Briggs, Gary Sullivan, Diane Davidson, Frederick Gemino, Freda King, Tim Leahy, Mary Reece, etc., etc., etc.  These are all well-known folks in their circle and have style beyond most of the cookie cutter styles you selected.  If you're really going to publish stuff like this you should at least make an attempt to find people outside of the box.  Shaq????  Sure, he's famous, of course a politically-correct pick, but one of the 25 most stylish people in Boston...no chance in hell!!  Have some courage to think outside of the box, get out of your shell and really learn about the movers and shakers in the city that aren't on everyone's radar. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N-tropy. Show N-tropy's posts

What a bunch of dorks.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from meatwad. Show meatwad's posts

once again, the most vapid and useless article of the year!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oujiQualm--2. Show oujiQualm--2's posts

In Response to Re: 25 Most Stylish Bostonians of 2010:
    Who cares about any of this nonsense?
    Posted by thatsrightIsaidit

Obviously you do since you took the time to post.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oujiQualm--2. Show oujiQualm--2's posts

Of the 25 I'd say 4 or 5 are truly stylish.  A guy simply wearing a suit is NOT "stylish".  A woman wearing too tight lace pants is NOT stylish.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SkywalkerRanch. Show SkywalkerRanch's posts

This is genuinely embarrassing. No one here is a fashion visionary or even attractive. The Globe reinforces the stereotype of Boston as a dull, unimaginative place peopled by the same.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gregnick. Show gregnick's posts

You could eliminate 18 of these people career choices off the planet and no one would notice. How does anyone keep these fluff jobs is beyond me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlwrPtl. Show FlwrPtl's posts

I agree with another poster - these are all seemingly highly paid or just generally well-off individuals.  Real style-setters eminate from the street and the people that are throwing together what they own and what they can afford (ie vintage, second-hand).  It would be easy for us, if we had money, to go to a store and BUY style, but real style is an asthethic, not a price-tag.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NotSoFastPal. Show NotSoFastPal's posts

What a waste of Newspaper space this whole thing is....WHO CARES ????????????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MAMA2nat. Show MAMA2nat's posts

Not sure if I agree with the pretty woman wearing the MC Hammer pants... maybe Im just behind the times or her oufit is 'retro'? Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongrl. Show moongrl's posts

Sorry to see such a thin, young demographic among your choices .....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpiLLBeeR. Show SpiLLBeeR's posts

just because they can wear a clown costume and keep a straight face, does not make them 'Stylish'.
    two of the people in your layout appear to have stolen my old curtains and made an outfit of them.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts