Can Cassel be a celeb like Brady?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Matt Cassel has enough going on while trying to fill Tom Brady's shoes on the field. But can Cassel also live up to Brady's off-field star power? What's your take?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

How about we stop building Cassel up to be a Tom Brady's equal/replacement and we accept the fact that he is the back up. Maybe he is a good player but hes not Tom and Tom will be back nuff said thanks

Ben

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

I thought this was the football section. I'd prefer if he was as ugly as sin and just won football games. That junk is for the bored who think Hollywood is real.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gilly666. Show gilly666's posts

Let's Relax about how Cassel will do!! He is off to a good start and I think he will have some up and down games.
    However the Media needs to let the Pat's get a few games under Cassel before jumping to conclusions. It is a Hard tasks to replace Brady but the Whole Pat's team will step up their game in replacing Tom.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gilly666. Show gilly666's posts

[Quote]How about we stop building Cassel up to be a Tom Brady's equal/replacement and we accept the fact that he is the back up. Maybe he is a good player but hes not Tom and Tom will be back nuff said thanks

Ben[/Quote]

Your right!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsox957. Show redsox957's posts

Is this the LA Times?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trippe2k. Show trippe2k's posts

No one is like Tom Brady, thats why he is Tom Brady, Cassel shouldnt worry about being Tom or any of that, he just has to win games, even if its messy, wins are the better than any stats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from burnellen. Show burnellen's posts

Well . . . after his dinner at LaScala the other night and being seen with Vrabel kissing and hugging two beautiful blondes, he might just give Brady a run for his money off the field!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from burnellen. Show burnellen's posts

[Quote]Well . . . after his dinner at LaScala the other night and being seen with Vrabel kissing and hugging two beautiful blondes, he might just give Brady a run for his money off the field!!![/Quote]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

[Quote]I thought this was the football section. I'd prefer if he was as ugly as sin and just won football games. That junk is for the bored who think Hollywood is real.[/Quote]

Yah maybe missy here should be shipped off to a different department and leave the patriots reporting to Reiss and Gasper! And as far as the kissing the two blondes thing goes... isnt Cassel married? lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caveman25. Show Caveman25's posts

Why did I waste my time reading that article?

GO PATS!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprint. Show sprint's posts

Tom...Tom who????????????????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lexlib. Show lexlib's posts

let Cassel be Cassel as how we let Brady be Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pepperlevine. Show pepperlevine's posts

I have heard he swings both ways

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Sure he can! ANYONE can - as long as they are just as good a quarterback and just as handsome.

Sections
Shortcuts