Ladies...What is your favorite mens cologne???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Men, who wears perfume make me gag. The worst of them all is Polo. My BIL wears it. - No, he takes a bath in it. Gives me asthma attacks.
    Why is it that men, who wears perfume or cologne think they must use half a bottle every time? Any men reading this - use sparingly, a little goes a loooooooog way. I feel the same way for hair pomades. Yack! What is wrong with the scent of a freshly clean and bathed body?

Thanks God my husband don't go for any of that stuff. If he had, I don't think I would have married him. LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

[Quote]Women like the scent of fear. Short of that wear nothing.[/Quote]

LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Hanae Mori

John Varvatos

Prada

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

thanks kargiver...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Eternity for Men. But please don't bathe in it [or any other scent for that matter]. A little goes a very long way. Women tend to have better senses of smell than men do.

Whatever you do, don't use Polo. You will smell like a HS jock in a bad way. That stuff makes me gag.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Aqcua Di Gio is the #1 men's fragrance year after year, if used properly, you don't smell like you're wearing cologne, just that you've showered recently.
    DKNY Be Delicious- woody oriental. I like this one, but it doesn't suit everyone.

[Quote]

I'm doomed. No mention of my brands yet. I don't wear it often and I don't put much on.

How you girls feel about

-Valentino, Valentino(signiture scent)
    -Armani, Aqcua di Gio
    -DKNY, Be Delicious

I don't like too musky and nothing too sweet/sicky like CK1

[/Quote]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

My husband wears Pi -- ∏
    I am rather partial to it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PruTower. Show PruTower's posts

I'm doomed. No mention of my brands yet. I don't wear it often and I don't put much on.

How you girls feel about

-Valentino, Valentino(signiture scent)
    -Armani, Aqcua di Gio
    -DKNY, Be Delicious

I don't like too musky and nothing too sweet/sicky like CK1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

hahaha...i actually have a bottle of Polo on my dresser...someone gave it to me like years ago...maybe my mom....not sure but i never use it...honest :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Drakar Noir, but a little goes a VERY long way. Not sure how to spell it...sorry

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

if you can tell a man is wearing cologne, it means he's put too much on. Same goes for women, you shouldn't be able to smell it when they walk by.
    You should be able to smell it when you lean in close to them, and it should smell good enough to make you want to get even closer.

[Quote]Men, who wears perfume make me gag. The worst of them all is Polo. My BIL wears it. - No, he takes a bath in it. Gives me asthma attacks.
    Why is it that men, who wears perfume or cologne think they must use half a bottle every time? Any men reading this - use sparingly, a little goes a loooooooog way. I feel the same way for hair pomades. Yack! What is wrong with the scent of a freshly clean and bathed body?

Thanks God my husband don't go for any of that stuff. If he had, I don't think I would have married him. LOL[/Quote]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Please, please, don't use Axe in any scent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

[Quote]Please, please, don't use Axe in any scent.[/Quote]

nooooo...i'm not into the body sprays....i mean real cologne

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waltham781. Show Waltham781's posts

I'm a guy...big fan of cologne. Girls what are your favorite scents for your guys to wear?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoFreaknSpin. Show NoFreaknSpin's posts

My favorite is Filepo Berio.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeasyII. Show LeasyII's posts

Call me old fashioned, but I like my guys to smell like freshly washed clothes, freshly washed body, and freshly scrubbed teeth! When a guy wears cologne I always think that they didn't bathe or wash their clothes....

Ahhhh the pure scent of a man.....

If all else fails, then something clean scented - not polo, not drakkar, not Axe, some aftershave -.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoyNoel. Show JoyNoel's posts

Re: Ladies...What is your favorite mens cologne???

I just discovered Colden by Abercrombie & Fitch.  It will be a father's day gift for my husband this year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

[QUOTE]I'm doomed. No mention of my brands yet. I don't wear it often and I don't put much on. How you girls feel about -Valentino, Valentino(signiture scent) -Armani, Aqcua di Gio -DKNY, Be Delicious I don't like too musky and nothing too sweet/sicky like CK1
    Posted by PruTower[/QUOTE]

Aqua di Gio is my favorite!!  I bought it for my brother once just so I could smell it all the time lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from november2009. Show november2009's posts

The new Yves Sant Laurent, La Nuit de L'Homme is divine.  Can not stress enough that a little goes a looooong way when wearing cologne.

http://www.fragrantica.com/news/Yves-Saint-Laurent-La-Nuit-de-l-Homme-651.html

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE] I feel the same way for hair pomades. Yack!
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

Go to fullsize image

"I don't want FOP Damn it, I'm a Dapper Dan Man!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

[QUOTE]"I don't want FOP Damn it, I'm a Dapper Dan Man!"
    Posted by Mattyhorn[/QUOTE]

Old Spice of course.  After all, it's what Dads used to wear.

Any one remember Dapper Dan's restaurant at the mall in Somerville (Assembly Square.)  They used to have a club sandwich and fries to die for.

Sections
Shortcuts