leather jacket

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sandybaby. Show sandybaby's posts

leather jacket

Try Helen's Leather on Charles St.� I can't say for sure they have what you want but if they do, it'll be nice. Expensive, but nice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

leather jacket

Hi pixie, I don't want to rain on your parade, but I thought leatherjackets were long out of style. My family members all have them (andseveral in some cases) and the jackets are now just hanging in ourclosets.
    Are they coming back? If they are, please let me know. - I want to sellthem or e-bay them or something like that. Lots of money on the hangers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

leather jacket

Thanks Susan / pixie for you post. I do understand now, where you arecoming from. Sounds like you have it all together as far as fashion isconcerned.
    Me? Not so much. The leather jackets in our closets� - you areright,� thousands of dollars worth - are bugging me. They are tooexpensive to just give away. I am just hoping, they will come intostyle again some day. Then I will sell them. Some of them have beenhardly worn, and I am taking them out every so often to clean them andsoften their leather.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scrambler. Show scrambler's posts

leather jacket

I've got a classic sytle black, short, zip front leather jacket from Kenneth Cole.� I've had it about 8 years it's still fabulous nothing about it looks old.� I got it on sale at Macy's - believe it or not - and I paid about $100 dollars for it.� Return on investment - priceless.� Good luck.� I also saw a fantastic Cole Haahn for $300 at TXMaxx in Bedford.

Sections
Shortcuts