Most Stylish Bostonians 2012

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

Most Stylish Bostonians 2012

The Boston Globe has released its list of the Most Stylish Bostonians of 2012. Check it out, and let us know what you think of our picks. Who should be included next year?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LassKerry. Show LassKerry's posts

Re: Most Stylish Bostonians 2012

Stylish?   Seriously?   As the Globe hurdles toward irrelevancy with sophomoric and inconsequential stories such as these --- and I can't believe you actually expend writing and photography staff to do this garbage when you've had attrition buyouts to replace some extraordinarily qualified journalists and photographers --- you might want to reassess what is more important to your readers.

Perhaps, if you're going to rate people on certain aspects of their lives, you might tend toward those epitomizing class and substance, perhaps those 25 top Bostonians who volunteer their time and effort to help children, or the physcally and mentally challenged, or animals in need.   You know, people who actually do something of quality with their lives, who give a shxt about those less fortunate, who may be rich or poor, or just average, but do things of such consequence and benefit to others that they're beacons of encouragement for the rest of us?

Looking at photos of people draping themselves over a railing, wearing a certain satorial attachment, gazing skyward in wonderment, is not my idea of someone any of us should take seriously.   Nor any newspaper that would take them seriously.

Come on, Globe.   Get relevant.   It's 2012!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TedysDad. Show TedysDad's posts

yes, it worked out SO well for Carl Stanley McGee..........

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TedysDad. Show TedysDad's posts

yes, it worked out SO well for Carl Stanley McGee..........

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duh. Show Duh's posts

Anne Hawley looks like she borrowed her dress from Madame X in that other little museum across the Fenway.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from aristonice. Show aristonice's posts

In response to BDCFeaturesEditor's comment:

The Boston Globe has released its list of the Most Stylish Bostonians of 2012. Check it out, and let us know what you think of our picks. Who should be included next year?

How about skipping the MIT Media Lab? Each year, you pick a faculty/staff member from the Media Lab for this list. Zzzzz! Not that the Media Lab isn't a cool place, but come on...time to mix things up a bit and not go back to same well year after year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ms-Demeanor. Show Ms-Demeanor's posts

How about abandoning this pathetic charade? It gets more embarrassing every year. You'd do much better to hire a Bill Cunningham–style photographer to snap interesting people on the street. Some days, there actually are some.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdilkington. Show kdilkington's posts

Who would've thought, several of the most stylish in Boston are fashion designers. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrBostn. Show MrBostn's posts

Today I'm wearing-shoes from DSW, pants from Marshalls, and my stylish button down shirt also from Marshalls.

I feel pretty ;)

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts