OT-I need new hairdresser recs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

a Marc Harris Salon is in Andover. I've heard good things about the Boston locations, I imagine the Andover one would be similar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Hi all. I would really appreciate some recommendations for a new hairdresser. Mine is great, but is just so far away. Between the drive and the appointment, it takes me about 4 hours to get my hair done! If you have any recommendations for a hairdresser in S. NH [Portsmouth area] or north of Boston, I would greatly appreciate it. I have chin length, baby fine hair that has a mind of its own. I already pay a fortune to get my hair cut and highlighted, so price is irrelevant. :-) Thanks!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

Re: OT-I need new hairdresser recs

This is your future psychiatric therapist. Choose carefully and wisely.
    At your age, short of cosmetic surgery the best you can do is averting the "finger in the socket" hairdo common to many  middle aged and elderly women.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

I know this post is super old, but I just saw it...www.fourwaterstreet.com, the Aiden James salon. Rachel is co-owner and she's awesome. She did my hair for my wedding and now I go there for regular stuff. It's in Nashua, NH. Prices seem reasonable (considering how ridiculously high they can be in Boston!).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TarheelChief. Show TarheelChief's posts

I too have hair that has a mind of its own. This also goes for my rearend,my ears,my eyes,my stomach.Try as I might I cannot get them under control.
    I have tried going to trainers,hairdressers, doctors but nothing works.An Amoeba has more control over its cells than I do.
    Thank heaven I only have to look nice once every other month.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Hi Alf- I don't know if Organix Salon in Bedford, MA is too far, but they are wonderful.