Purses/ What is in these days?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmm. Show hmm's posts

I think you can't go wrong with something from Foley+Corinna.

It's a new line they are carrying at Saks...� But I know you can also buy them from Shopbop.com.� They are priced around $450...� Which is steep...� But they are cool.��� And chic. And, not many people know the line, because it is so new.

I have two bags from the line and am considering buying the City Clutch in the hot pinkish color. It screams "SPRING!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cisberg. Show cisberg's posts

Kathy Von Zeeland bags look expensive , but are very reasonably priced. They come in a wide variety of colors and styles too. Also check out TJ Max where you can typically find her bags marked down to very low prices. I have a dark blue metallic hobo bag of hers and the quality is great. I've had it for a few years now and it looks like it did when i bought it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ade333. Show ade333's posts

hi, I agree with hokka, Luna Boston is amazing!� I've never been to the store, but I shop on-line- I purchased�a Kooba bag from them last year and they shipped it out the very same day. They seem to update with pictures daily!� If you're into knowing what is up and coming, I would check out their site first.� They feature a lot of new designers.� �I've been drooling over Rebecca Minkoff lately, her leather bags are so colorful and remind me of the colors of the Balenciaga line, though at 1/2 the price.Another really fun source for bags is the Purse blog, there is a really active Purse Forum for people to post pics of their new finds.� R Minkoff seems to be very popular on the forum, but I think it has to do with LC from "The Hills" having one of her bags.Good luck finding a new love....I think I may go and place an order for a R Minkoff bag now......�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Arrrgghhh!�� I've been TRYING to find a nice new purse for spring and haven't had any luck finding anything I like.Mostly frustrated because I want a bag with shoulder straps that will work if I'm wearing a raincoat, etc.� They all have such teeny straps - they'd only work for a sleeveless size 0!Also, so many are so tacky with chains and studs and other stuff.And, finally, I refuse to buy a bag with a logo on it.� I always think that if a designer wants to advertise, they should pay ME, not the other way around.I saw the article about the Hermes Birkin bag last week.� I would love to meet someone who thinks it's rational to pay $100,000 for a pocketbook.�� I STILL miss Filenes - they had the best purse department!� OK, thanks, I feel much better now!� �

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Dani, thanks very much!� I'm going shopping on Saturday to see the new "Nerdstroms" in Burlington and will definitely check out L + T.I love the Stone Mountain pocketbooks but they're hard to find now......once in a while I'll get lucky at TJ Maxx.Again, thanks!��

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

You are as nice as laryan says!The last time I was at a make-up counter, the sales person called me "sir".� It was so traumatic, I haven't been back since.� Maybe you will inspire me!� Thanks so much!� �

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmr324. Show gmr324's posts

Hi,

� Coach bags used to be in, but so many women have them
    � these days, they don't exactly set you apart from the crowd.
    � Also the designs don't really justify the price, IMHO.

�� My 2 Cents

��� Terry

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Actually, I prefer "wicked p i s s a"...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islandsistah. Show islandsistah's posts

Try www.ebags.com - I've bought everything fro, a suitcase to wallets and handbags there and the quality is always great.� They have a wide range of prices and designers too!!HTH

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from momtofive. Show momtofive's posts

I have several friends who like Vera Bradley bags, but I admit that to me they seem "old ladyish."��

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from movinggirl. Show movinggirl's posts

I think Vera's are very old lady, never liked them, and I am 37 too. Agree with the one who said the Longchamps are good - I like those too.

BTW - Nordstrom's online has great selection...........just got a LAMB bag for 40% off!

Sections
Shortcuts