skirt lengths

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

skirt lengths

Full length and knee length skirts showed in force at NY fashion week. Chances are everyone will be carrying them.
    Toss the mini-skirts. People might think you're trying to look young, but doing so usually has the opposite effect.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

skirt lengths

I am with pinkie - you may look young and be attractive, but 42 years old is too old for minis. Toss them. Or better yet - donate them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

skirt lengths

[Quote]I am with pinkie - you may look young and be attractive, but 42 years old is too old for minis. Toss them. Or better yet - donate them.[/Quote] pingo,.....and pinkie.........................they now rest with a local consignement store.............i have not been without minis since i was like 12!!! What a weird feeling!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

skirt lengths

Well, I think it depends on what you consider a mini-skirt. If you are talking micro minis or anything more than 4 inches above your knee, it's probably best to leave that look for the under 35 set. If you have nice, shapely legs, then I think above the knee is fine, as long as it's not more than 6 inches above your knee when you sit down. Also, for that kind of look, make sure your top is well covered, or you'll look like you are trying too hard to retain your youth. Good luck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

skirt lengths

I would say my legs are in very nice shape. I am a very petite 5'3 size 2 gal who runs daily but I guess I just don't feel right anymore in short. I chucked everything above midcalf out to the charity. I will now continue my search for midcalf or ankle length skirts. I told my husband yesterday! I think he was shocked!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

skirt lengths

You don't feel right? Donating is the way to go. You know, there is a time and a place for everything.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

skirt lengths

Good for you, donating those skirts! And I certainly hope I'll be in that kind of shape when I'm 42 :) you're an inspiration!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

skirt lengths

Thanks pink.......I had a blast at JJill. I was able to get 5 nice ankle length skirts and then I went to Lord and Taylor's and found 3 more. I even found an ankle length slip which I figured I will need now. The transformation is beginning for me. It is sort of exciting. Tonight I am wearing a new JJill black ankle length skirt out with my husband to dinner. I will feel elegant.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kayje. Show Kayje's posts

skirt lengths

I agree with ALF72. Micro minis are definitely out over 35. The "sit test" or the "drop the pencil" tests are the best way to determine if it is age appropriate. If our legs (42 as well, baby) are still shapley, we CAN totally carry a short skirt (as ALF27 noted), dark tights and boots. Still totally sexy and flirty with decorum. Honestly, there are some 20-somethings that have worse legs than me, and I do not think they should wear micro-minis either. Worse yet - all the bloody LOW RISE JEANS! My theory:

Just because it fits doesn't mean you should wear it! :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from princessruger1. Show princessruger1's posts

skirt lengths

Knee length is perfect. Ankle-length is for old ladies with bad legs and varicose veins, and mini's are for trampy 16 year olds.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

skirt lengths

Sometimes though an ankle length can give the air of mystery!! That is what I enjoy about them!!! Plus they are comfy also!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

skirt lengths

Anyone have any idea where I can get slips? I want slips that are about 26-30 inches long. All the ones I see are either 20 or 24 inches long. Any help would be awesome!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from alicabacon. Show alicabacon's posts

Re: skirt lengths

I think knee length skirt are really good for you, same way ankle length skirt are also cool.
    I wouls suggest you to try maxi dresses or maxi skirt they will definitely suit you,

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevenspinz. Show stevenspinz's posts

The length of your skirt depends first and foremost on the amount of leg you are comfortable with baring: the less comfortable you are, the longer the skirt.Trends are all very well, but it is important to choose your skirt length according to your legs and body shape.

----------------

<a href="http://www.forhair.com/" target="_self">Hair Transplant</a>

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nashcoach. Show nashcoach's posts

Any new thoughts on skirt lengths  for  2013??  This is  for the slender but 45  set...size  2  or  4!!

Sections
Shortcuts