Stamp Ink

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomarra. Show tomarra's posts

Stamp Ink

Does anyone know of a way to remove stamp ink from pants?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Stamp Ink

It would vary according to the material of the pants.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

In Response to Stamp Ink:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a way to remove stamp ink from pants?
    Posted by tomarra[/QUOTE]
    Google it.  There are plenty of suggestions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Someone having a torrid affair at the post office, huh?
    Cool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

In Response to Re: Stamp Ink:
    [QUOTE]Someone having a torrid affair at the post office, huh? Cool.
    Posted by plasko[/QUOTE]

Well, if you know of any solutions, why didn't you offer them?  It really would help a lot if she happened to mention what type the fabric was.  So, googling "stamp ink on fabric" was the best I could come up with.  If you can come up with the solution then offer it and don't waste your time being sarcastic.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I have used hairspray to remove ball point ink. It comes off like a charm. Stamp ink can't be much different.
    Place several layers of papertowels or use a white towel under the spot. Soak the spot heavily with hairspray. Then put several layers of papertowels or a white towel over the spot and press with your hands to absorb the dye. Don't blot, don't rub - it will spread the color. Now move the towel underneath the clothing to a new clean area, spray again, place clean papertowels or towel over the the spot, press w/ hands etc. - keep doing this until you see no more or a very faint color. Then wash immediately as you would normally do. Good luck! - Pingo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

[QUOTE]I have used hairspray to remove ball point ink. It comes off like a charm. Stamp ink can't be much different. Place several layers of papertowels or use a white towel under the spot. Soak the spot heavily with hairspray. Then put several layers of papertowels or a white towel over the spot and press with your hands to absorb the dye. Don't blot, don't rub - it will spread the color. Now move the towel underneath the clothing to a new clean area, spray again, place clean papertowels or towel over the the spot, press w/ hands etc. - keep doing this until you see no more or a very faint color. Then wash immediately as you would normally do. Good luck! - Pingo
    Posted by pingo[/QUOTE]

That sounds good, Pingo.  I've heard of this before but have never tried it.  Of course, like all other remedies, don't wash the fabric first. I made pork roast with your gravy last night.  Once again, it was yummy!  I'll be using that gravy all the time for sure.  Thanks again.  Obbieite  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stamp Ink : Well, if you know of any solutions, why didn't you offer them?  It really would help a lot if she happened to mention what type the fabric was.  So, googling "stamp ink on fabric" was the best I could come up with.  If you can come up with the solution then offer it and don't waste your time being sarcastic.
    Posted by Obbieite[/QUOTE]

Time of the month is it, dear?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

The Paper Source sells a good stamp ink remover.

Sections
Shortcuts