Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcameron76. Show jcameron76's posts

Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing.

I'm trying to find a place to donate a large amount of good quality womens career clothing. I know I can donate to a hundred different organizations around here, but I'd heard of a place that helps clothe women for job interviews, etc. Anywhere from Boston to Westborough, or really anywhere else. Does anyone have any information about this?

If not, as a second choice, do you know of any womens shelters that could use it (and a lot of casual clothing as well)?

Thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CassSchoolofFloralDesign. Show CassSchoolofFloralDesign's posts

Re: Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing.

In Response to Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing.:
    [QUOTE]I'm trying to find a place to donate a large amount of good quality womens career clothing. I know I can donate to a hundred different organizations around here, but I'd heard of a place that helps clothe women for job interviews, etc. Anywhere from Boston to Westborough, or really anywhere else. Does anyone have any information about this? If not, as a second choice, do you know of any womens shelters that could use it (and a lot of casual clothing as well)? Thanks
    Posted by jcameron76[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you are looking for Dress for Success, here is a link for Boston but they have many locations. http://www.dressforsuccess.org/affiliate.aspx?sisid=14&pageid=1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcameron76. Show jcameron76's posts

Re: Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing.

In Response to Re: Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Trying to find organization I've heard of - Women to Work? Supplies clothing. : Sounds like you are looking for Dress for Success, here is a link for Boston but they have many locations. http://www.dressforsuccess.org/affiliate.aspx?sisid=14&pageid=1
    Posted by CassSchoolofFloralDesign[/QUOTE]

That's exactly it! Thank you!!!