Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Hi Everyone!
    I am just sending a note for anyone looking for a great liquid eyeliner that IS actually waterproof. I have been searching for quite a while for something that won't run in the summer heat or get all smudgey. It is Liquid Last from MAC. As a makeup artist, I have to make sure that the products I use will last....this one is fabulous!! I just wanted to spread the word if anyone out there was like me, thinking that I'd never find one. Try it, you'll love it! Available where any MAc products are sold. And, by the way, I have NO connection to Mac what-so-ever, I use mostly mineral makeup so ther is no affiliation here, just raving about a product that ACTUALLY WORKS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from veronica47. Show veronica47's posts

Guess what?  I have a BETTER one that is much cheaper!  I do love MAC cosmetics and use them religiously; however, I stumbled upon Liquid WATERPROOF Eyeliner made by Wet n' Wild for $1.99.  I tried it and that's all I use now.  You can get it at any drugstore.

Also, the best mascara that is also waterproof is made by Rimmel and you can get that at Walgreen's - for about $5.99/6.99.  Believe me, I've tried every brand - Estee Lauder, Chanel, Eliz. Arden - and this coats your lashes beautifully and never smudges.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

Hey, Thanks for the info! I appreciate your input!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

[Quote]Wet n' Wild? Get out! Who woulda thought...I have bought their funky colored nail polishes and stuff for my friends' kids...I would never have thought they could make a quality...anything! Crazy...[/Quote]

I also like Wet n' Wild's regular pencil and lip liners. For me they don't smudge and go on very easily.  As an adult I prefer their nail polish to OPI and many others.  I am Italian and talk with my hands and type a lot in my job so my hands never rest.  Wet 'n Wild and Sally Hansen are the only ones that don't chip.  Granted Wet has some crazy colors but they have some very nice neutrals as well.  I like the crazy ones for vacation and when I visit my nieces it is a ritual that they all line up on a bench and I paint their toe nails.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abet6d. Show abet6d's posts

I love Liquid Last from MAC. It's amazing eyeliner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from princessruger1. Show princessruger1's posts

Thanks - I went out and bought the Wet & Wild waterproof liquid liner, and I LOVE it - after working all day, it was just as fresh and perfect as it was when I put it on in the morning....no smudging or fading. Thanks much!