Where will you be on Fashion's Night Out?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Where will you be on Fashion's Night Out?

On Sept. 8., Boston will be throwing one of the biggest fashion bashes of the year in conjunction with the CFDA/Vogue's Fashion's Night Out. Newbury Street will be closed to cars for the first time in 15 years, some participating stores will extend their store hours to 11 p.m., and locals are encouraged to come out to celebrate their personal style and shop the night away.

Where will you be on Fashion's Night Out? Are there any events that you can't wait to attend? Discuss below!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beckettr1234. Show Beckettr1234's posts

Re: Where will you be on Fashion's Night Out?

My night out going to be full on party because my latest collection of gowns and dresses has been launched at gownsexpress.com E-commerce site.  My family is really happy to see my new pattern an http://www.gownsexpress.com/prom-dresses.html . few months before only  I got apportunity to work with this company as a fashion designer .

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In response to elodyChen's comment:

You cannot advertise on these forums.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Btw:  The best place to find quality underwear at good prices is:  Marshalls and Building 19, imo.

Eta: Often they are seconds, not that anyone would notice,lol.

I guess it all depends on what your priorities are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In response to Robin39's comment:

Btw:  The best place to find quality underwear at good prices is:  Marshalls and Building 19.

Ah, will keep this in mind if the bras I ordered from Wacoal don't work, thanks!  I wonder if they carry unusual sizes...

Sections
Shortcuts