Worst celeb fake tan?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Worst celeb fake tan?

What celeb's fake tan just isn't cutting it? Who do you think has the worst tan? Got any fake tanning tips?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpms. Show jpms's posts

Re: Worst celeb fake tan?

Hey, but at least a fake tan, is a smart (healthy) one.  Can't knock that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomdurkin. Show tomdurkin's posts

Minority Leader John Bonher clearly has the worst tan.  Makes Earnie (& Bert, FWIW) look normal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iihito. Show iihito's posts

Jennifer Aniston may have a fake tan, but she still very hot!  Wow!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kenpoblade. Show kenpoblade's posts

I'm going to side with tomdurkin here as John Boehner doesn't even look quite human anymore. There's a definite reason last week why President Obama singled out Boehner last week at the Correspondent's Dinner as "being a person of color".

http://gkrouse.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/john_boehner_gi6.jpg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tora22. Show tora22's posts

This is something foxnews.com would put up for "discussion."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from engfant. Show engfant's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, but at least a fake tan, is a smart (healthy) one.  Can't knock that.
    Posted by jpms[/QUOTE]

WRONG. Breathing in water causes drowning. Exposure to the sun MIGHT cause a skin mole.

Yeah, much safer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agingcynic. Show agingcynic's posts

"This is something foxnews.com would put up for "discussion." "
    Ah, but if Fox did it, it would stupid and trivial. Since the almighty Globe did it, this discussion is profound and meaningful. At least the Herald doesn't claim to be a higher life form, like some folks I can think of.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtangent. Show movingtangent's posts

A: Jennifer Aniston is greek, no fake tan needed.
    B: Fauxnews did this story last week.  Where do you think the Discount Globe gets its material from anyway?
    C: The sun isn't your enemy, tans aren't your enemy.  Overdoing anything is your enemy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nozlman. Show nozlman's posts

Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdentr7168. Show jdentr7168's posts

John Boehner gets my vote.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronnyd. Show ronnyd's posts

Fake tan conversation begin and end with George Hamilton. Disappointed he's not #1 on that list.

As for all you complaining about this topic - Get of your high horses you pompous clowns!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from QuigLewis. Show QuigLewis's posts

Beyond the fake tan...what the heck is that around Price's eyes?  Looks like a couple of black widow spiders had to die to make her eyelashes!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCal. Show NCal's posts

Just because New England only sees sun for 3 months of the year doesn't mean you need to scrutinize the rest of the county for looking ALIVE and HEALTHY trying to attain little extra color, especially from a "can".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RayRay01. Show RayRay01's posts

Jennifer Aniston's looks real and Jessica Simpson and Kim Kardashian don't even look like they have tan. In fact I was going to say that I think that's there skin tone, seriously I don't see a tan at all. Lindsay Lohan no matter what she does just always looks washed out. I am not one to say someone is anorexic because they're thin or heavy because they might actually be their ideal weight, but anyone can see Lohan's lifestyle has taken it's toll on her and she needs to get healthy again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from amlcpamaine. Show amlcpamaine's posts

Another vote for John Boehner - ugh

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

The Skin Cancer Foundation- affiliated with the American Dermatological Association- has shown that 90% of premature aging and skin cancer is caused by the sun.

Sure, you may not get cancer, but premature aging- like wrinkles and sun spots- is not worth it. I'd rather buy a self-tanner along with my SPF than have to spend thousands of dollars on wrinkle and spot treatments when I'm older.

There are several self-tanners available that will not turn you orange, only the cheap ones do that. And nowadays most spray tans applied by professionals are custom mixed for the client's desired results. So, always go for a healthy sunkissed glow, not a heavy dark tan.

I'm very fair and I've had luck with L'oreal, St. Tropez, Sevin Nyne, and ModelCo.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

[QUOTE]The Skin Cancer Foundation- affiliated with the American Dermatological Association- has shown that 90% of premature aging and skin cancer is caused by the sun. Sure, you may not get cancer, but premature aging- like wrinkles and sun spots- is not worth it. I'd rather buy a self-tanner along with my SPF than have to spend thousands of dollars on wrinkle and spot treatments when I'm older. There are several self-tanners available that will not turn you orange, only the cheap ones do that. And nowadays most spray tans applied by professionals are custom mixed for the client's desired results. So, always go for a healthy sunkissed glow, not a heavy dark tan. I'm very fair and I've had luck with L'oreal, St. Tropez, Sevin Nyne, and ModelCo.
    Posted by pinkkittie18[/QUOTE]

I love L'Oreal Sublime self tanner.  Great stuff.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quezz. Show Quezz's posts

What are you doing putting folks like Jessica Alba, Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey in a "tanned" category when they are just showing off their NATURAL skin colors? Did you forget they're not exactly pasty...? Jeez, even Jennifer Anniston is somewhat naturally tawny -- she's Greek. What a dumb survey...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Yeah!! I like their tan-towels the best! Great if you're going to a sunny local for a week or more and don't want your faux-glow to fade, but also don't want self-tanner accidently bronzing all your nice clothes.

[QUOTE]I love L'Oreal Sublime self tanner.  Great stuff.
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah!! I like their tan-towels the best! Great if you're going to a sunny local for a week or more and don't want your faux-glow to fade, but also don't want self-tanner accidently bronzing all your nice clothes.
    Posted by pinkkittie18[/QUOTE]

I have never tried their towels!  I went to CVS the other day to get my self tanner, and had a buy one get the other 50% off, so I'm good with my self tanner for a while.  I did see the towels there, but have never really known anyone to use them and like them. 

Does it feel easy to apply the tanner with them?  Does the tan last as long as the cream/lotion? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

Yes! The thing I like best about the towels is that the formula seems to dry quicker than the lotion. Kind of like using a big wet-nap over your whole body. It was only tough doing my back, but I have DH help with that anyways.

[QUOTE]I have never tried their towels!  I went to CVS the other day to get my self tanner, and had a buy one get the other 50% off, so I'm good with my self tanner for a while.  I did see the towels there, but have never really known anyone to use them and like them.  Does it feel easy to apply the tanner with them?  Does the tan last as long as the cream/lotion? 
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from swissmiss150. Show swissmiss150's posts

Kate Gosselin of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" on the TLC TV show.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chatty80. Show Chatty80's posts

[QUOTE]This is something foxnews.com would put up for "discussion."
    Posted by tora22[/QUOTE]

ha! agreed!