Your picks for best and worst dressed celebrities at the Emmys?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

Your picks for best and worst dressed celebrities at the Emmys?

The 64th Primetime Emmy Awards, held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, were Sunday, Sept. 23. We've determined our list for the best and worst dressed of the night, but we want to hear from you. Who are your picks?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from spikethedog. Show spikethedog's posts

Re: Your picks for best and worst dressed celebrities at the Emmys?

Claire Danes pukey yellow halter-top dress left her looking like she shopped in a thrift store specializing in 80's rejects and revealed an out-of-shape torso.

Julianne Moore was also bilious in yellow -- not to mention tasteless comments re Sarah Palin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetjaguar1015. Show jetjaguar1015's posts

In response to spikethedog's comment:

Claire Danes pukey yellow halter-top dress left her looking like she shopped in a thrift store specializing in 80's rejects and revealed an out-of-shape torso.

Julianne Moore was also bilious in yellow -- not to mention tasteless comments re Sarah Palin.

1.  Claire Danes is PREGNANT...(ie. her 'out-of-shape torso'.)

2.  There is no such thing as a tasteless comment regarding Sarah Palin.

You are now Spikethefail

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jruth25. Show jruth25's posts

Glen Close looked like she has been enveloped in a spider web - so hideous.  I agree Ashley Judd looked awful too and I could not believe that hair.

All in all the color yellow was not a hit in my opinion.  I thought Julianne Moore looked wonderful as far as hair and make up go but the dress was rather matronly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beckettr1234. Show Beckettr1234's posts

I loved the dresses of

Zooey Deschanel
    Tina Fey
    Sofia Vergara
    Kathy Griffin
    Sarah Hyland

This women was really rocking that night . If you wan to buy dresses inspired from red carpet check for http://www.gownsexpress.com/cocktail-dresses.html  

Sections
Shortcuts