Are you as confused as me by the new boards format?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldManRiver. Show OldManRiver's posts

I may be missing the optimal way to read this, but I only see a few titles. When I click on "Show All" I see nothing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Obbieite. Show Obbieite's posts

I don't like this new setup at all.  But, then, I don't adapt well to change anyway!  I have a very hard time even finding this forum.......not good....definitely not a good change.  I particularly liked receiving an e-mail telling me someone was commenting on my site. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

You did not have a problem posting. What seems to be the problem?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I don' t know to whom I am answering.  Just happy I finally got  in to reply to whoever.
    Yes this new format is indeed horrible. The system keep freezing up.  I have been trying all day - on and off -  to reply  to a few posters including Dottie from BDC.  All I got was the ADD YOUR COMMENT line, but no box to post my message and no scrolling  possible.
    Well, I finally got a reply box this afternoon, but when I clicked on   "submit" - the system froze again. So much for that reply. Ha!
    Not sure what will happen here. Keeping my fingers crossed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Yeah! It did work ----

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hot-tomato. Show hot-tomato's posts

Overall, I'm okay with the new format, but I don't love that you don't seem to be able to go back and edit your comment  if needed, for example, if you misspelled something or realized you could have been a little clearer.