Best Chinese takeout?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Which Chinese takeout menu do you keep by your phone and what do you order?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RowanMayfair. Show RowanMayfair's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

For local Chinese I like the Golden Roll in Hanson because they have good crab rangoon but I actually prefer Thai. Siam Cuisine in Hanover is excellent, especially the Pad See Yew and Pad Thai.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeamy. Show mikeamy's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

TRIPLE EATERY in Roslindale has great takeout Chinese.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ellen507. Show Ellen507's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Although it is out of the way for me, the best Chinese is at Honga House in Salem, MA and I will drive the extra 20 minutes passing five other Chinese restaurants on the way. Everything I have tried is great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedioutcast77. Show jedioutcast77's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Best in Dracut, MA (or in the general area for that matter) is China Maxim. The food is always fresh and the servings are huge!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mim0. Show mim0's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Best in Westwood, MA is Blue Orchid. Crab rangoons & beef teriyaki is the best I've ever had!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisman15. Show chrisman15's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

MANDARIN IN DANVERS!!!! GREATEST BUFFET EVER

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anniee.c. Show anniee.c's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Great Mandarin in Woburn is awesome...their 8 treasure chicken is excellent (it's no longer on the menu, but they still make it so ask for it).

China Sky in Winchester is really good too. It is pricey, but good...and they are also a Japanese restaurant if you are in the mood for a combination...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Little Asia in East Boston and Billy Tse's in Revere are tops on my list.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ritan1. Show ritan1's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

At two extremes in price: Bernard's in the Chestnut Hill Mall (!) is wonderful, unusual, but pricey. The Peking Duck is as good as the best in Beijing. And then there's Mary Chung's in Central Square Cambridge. Suan la Chow Show - 'nuff said.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from grampy18. Show grampy18's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Are we talking real chinese food or American Chinese Food?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 46496gek. Show 46496gek's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

The best Chinese food I have ever eaten is at the BALI HAI in Lynnfield.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Taylor888. Show Taylor888's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

I'm going with China Maxim also! Awesome!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tyrrani. Show tyrrani's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

East Asia on Powderhouse Square in Somerville, MA
    Great fresh tofu dishes, beef husiang and chicken kung pao. Fresh ingredients, not greasy and family run. YUM!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from funkmeister. Show funkmeister's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

The Best Chinese food is IN CHINA!!! I dont trust the people making the food here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Mandarin House, Union Square, Somerville. I'd be LOST without their menu. Great food and no MSG, a definite plus!! They're real quick to have hot food delivered, even on New Years Eve.

Would definetly recommend them!!!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from deborahsue88. Show deborahsue88's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Bamboo House 2, 643 Washington Street, Norwood MA.

Lake Tung Ting shrimp is excellent, has 8-10 different kinds of crisp, fresh, vegetables mixed with jumbo shrimp in a light white sauce.

They offer a large selection of healthier items, veggies, chicken and/or shrimp and scallops, steamed with little or no added oil/salt. Vegetables are never greasy or soggy.

Bamboo House is easily 20 times better than the other "Chinese" restaurants in Norwood, Yangtze Express and China Rama. Bamboo House food tastes fresher and healthier.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooey. Show hooey's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Bamboo in Westford has some of the best in the area....a great lunch buffet as well.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from chard1621. Show chard1621's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

WIth out a doubt the best Chinese food around is China Cuisine in North Reading, MA. THe food is always fresh and cooked to order. They also have awesome Mai Tai's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chard1621. Show chard1621's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

The best Chinese food around is China Cuisine on Route 28 in North Reading, MA. The food is always fresh and the portiosn are huge. They also make an awesome Mai Tai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ennui. Show ennui's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

OUT OF ASIA - RT 1, SAUGUS

BILLY TSE'S - REVERE ST, REVERE

In a pinch:

GREEN TEA ROOM, LYNNWAY, LYNN

PANDA CASTLE - MAPLEWODD SQ, MALDEN

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Junting. Show Junting's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

I do not waste my time, in Boston or in any other city I've visited so far in the U.S., with any other Chinese restaurant besides Chilli Garden in Medford. I lived in China for a year and this is the closest I've found in the U.S. to something authentic. Go there, order the kung pao chicken, cold Sichuan noodles and baby bok choi, and prepare to FEAST! www.chilli-garden.com "Feichang hao-chi!" (super good tasting!) Just visited Boston last weekend (now live in DC) and went there specifically as I've been missing it! They make kung pao chicken as it should REALLY taste. MMMMM! I cannot praise this restaurant highly enough; those who have only ever had Americanized Chinese food will find out what they have been missing!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chinesefoodexpert. Show chinesefoodexpert's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

The best Chinese in Boston is Chang Cho's in Cambridge MA outside of Harvard Square. Try the chicken or shrimp lettuce wraps, the sesame beef or the crab rangoons. Great drinks in the restaurant including too, try the Lychee martini. The only downside is that they don't deliver but they do offer DineIn though it's much faster and cheaper to just call and pick it up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyfuleating. Show joyfuleating's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

Go to the Chinese Rest. where Chinese families go, especially the old people, if you want the best and real Chinese food! Crab Rangoon is NOT Chinese food. Also, Egg roll is a funny American copy of Chinese Spring roll.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Best Chinese takeout?

The best Chinese food I have ever eaten is at the BALI HAI in Lynnfield.

Oh brother, anyone still visit that dump? I live close buy and I see the police rooster every week. There are always "something" going on there.
    It used to be a decent place - like 25 years ago, but now it is run down and dirty. They have had health of board warnings so many times one cannot count them.
    The last time (maybe 10 years ago) we had their shrimp toast for take out. Couldn't eat them. They were so greasy, that the oil was running down our hands.

Sorry, I didn't mean to make the font bold, but this crazy board would not let me change it.