Celtic Game Where To Eat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Celtic Game Where To Eat

You forgot the Broons.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Celtic Game Where To Eat

The Grand Canal is a sports bar / restaurant near there ( on Canal Street ) good food, great steak tips!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Celtic Game Where To Eat

Are ya kidding? The Fours on Canal Street has the best food, hands down. Nice decor and big menu.

If you're going on a week night, you'd have to get there wicked early, by 5, to get a table and eat before the game starts but it would be so worth it.

I've been going there since it was a little hole in the wall with the grill at the front window.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ding79. Show ding79's posts

Celtic Game Where To Eat

If you're looking for a quick bite, Halftime pizza across from the Garden has fantastic pizza, especially on game nights when it's being made fresh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skier7303. Show skier7303's posts

Celtic Game Where To Eat

I'm gonna second the don't go to beerworks motion... nothing to do with how the food tastes, but my good friend who is a career line cook and has worked all over the city told me the beer works near the garden was by far the most disgusting kitchen he has ever worked in.� I would be more inclined to walk towards the fanuel hall area to eat... it's like a 3-4 minute walk, and there's dozens of restaurants there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deadjoe. Show deadjoe's posts

Celtic Game Where To Eat

The food at Beer Works is lame at best. They do some good brews, but the food is nothing special. If you want pub grub, there are cheaper places. If you want better than pub grub, Beer Works won't do it. There are numerous places in the North End accross the "greenway" from the Garden and the Bullfinch triangle, a mecca of Italian food. If you want to stay close to the Garden, try The Fours.

Sections
Shortcuts