Cool weather cocktails

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Cool weather cocktails

'Tis the season for sipping! What are you favorite fall drinks? Do you have a signature cool weather cocktail for the holiday season? Let us know!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from greatpumpkin74. Show greatpumpkin74's posts

Cool weather cocktails

Try any of the West County Ciders (based in Colrain, MA). If your only experiece with hard cider is one of the over-sweet drafts like CiderJack or Woodchuck, you're in for a pleasant surprise. The West County ciders (althought they do have a soft cidre doux, in the Norman fashion, for your sweet-tooths out there) are bright, clean, and dry, bursting with fruit with a hint of apple sweetness on the finish. They are artisanally made with both true cider cultivars and more conventional commercial varieties, and are a great autumn alternative to the overdone chardonnay and chablis. My favorite is the Heritage Apple but you can't go wrong with any of their products. And no, I don't work for them, I'm just a fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Cool weather cocktails

warm cider with a shot of amaretto

Hot chocolate with a shot of Chambord

Sections
Shortcuts