Favorite hot dog toppings?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCLifestyleStaff. Show BDCLifestyleStaff's posts

Favorite hot dog toppings?

Fenway Franks are topped with relish, spicy mustard, and chopped onions -- what's your favorite?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Favorite hot dog toppings?

None of the above..when I do eat a hot dog..which is rare..the only thing I like on them is ketchup and onion.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Mustard and sauerkraut.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

chopped raw onion, cheddar cheese and pesto. Mmmmmmm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Eating hot dogs does not happen too often. But when I do eat them, I eat them w/o the bun and with ketchup and Grey Poupon Dijon mustard. Add a side serving of German potato salad. - Pingo

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What is "chopped mustard?"  Did you mean "chopped onions?"

Anyway, I like ketchup and sweet relish in the bottom of the bun with the dog on top with just a thin line of ketchup on top so the condiments stay put instead of dripping all over.

I'm very health conscious, generally speaking, and hotdogs are a guilty pleasure of mine that I can't refuse at  BBQ.  I like them grilled to the point at which they split from the heat and are charred all around.  (Barely warm, under-charred hotdogs are the pitiful result of overeager chefs - be patient, people!)