Great New Sushi Spot in Winchester

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ange1316. Show ange1316's posts

Great New Sushi Spot in Winchester

My husband and I have been to Sakura in Winchester 6 times in the last month. We often find ourselves there twice a week.  The sushi rolls are incredibly fresh and innovative. Our go to spot was Douzo in the past but the rolls at Sakura are even better. The Stephanie, Sweetheart and Fire Roll are simply amazing!

910 Main Street
    Winchester, MA 01890
    (781) 721-4608

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Great New Sushi Spot in Winchester

At first I thought this was an advertising post, but then I looked up your nom and saw you have posted several times before for other unrelated things.
    My family and I love Sushi. Our youngest son have lived in Japan for a considerable amount of time. Now lives in Pittsburgh. Ha! What a change.
    The next time he comes for a visit, we will go to Sakura and give you a report of what he thinks. The usual sushi places we go to is not up to par as far as he is concerned. Not original, too Americanized. Not to say they are not good, but just not with the Japanese touch. I don't blame them - they all have to make a living and have to make their customers happy.
    6 times in a month - it must be good. Thanks for posting!

In Response to Great New Sushi Spot in Winchester:
    [QUOTE]My husband and I have been to Sakura in Winchester 6 times in the last month. We often find ourselves there twice a week.  The sushi rolls are incredibly fresh and innovative. Our go to spot was Douzo in the past but the rolls at Sakura are even better. The Stephanie, Sweetheart and Fire Roll are simply amazing! 910 Main Street Winchester , MA 01890 (781) 721-4608
    Posted by ange1316[/QUOTE]