Hot Dog toppings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Hot Dog toppings

We all have our favorite brand of hot dogs. What are your favorite toppings? I like my dog and bun steamed and served with mustard and onions. I have to be in a pub sitting at the bar with a draft beer. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

Hot Dog toppings

There's a place in Rockport called Top Dog - they come up with some imaginative toppings.  My favorite is coleslaw and barbecue sauce.

At home, I generally go ketchup and relish. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Hot Dog toppings

I like what I had last night:

Kayem hot dog on a grill in a steamed roll with mustard, relish, hot peppers, and sauerkraut.

tt

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Hot Dog toppings

spicy mustard, sauerkraut and celery salt

ketchup on a hot dog is a mortal sin however, unless you're under 12 years old, IMO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OldManRiver. Show OldManRiver's posts

Hot Dog toppings

I like my hot dog with chilli, cheddar cheese, and onions. It must be a natural casing frank, preferably Boar's Head brand.

In Detroit they call this a Coney Island. It is usually served with french fries and chocolate malts (fraps to you Bostonians).

Not a healthy meal, but I love it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hot Dog toppings

Jonhath, Noting beats the hotdog stands in Denmark, They are on each and every street corner. "2 røde pølser med brød"--- translated: two red hotdogs with a piece of bread.
    Whenever friends visit Denmark, I beg them to try this culinary delight - and they all get hooked. My husband cannot walk by any of those hotdog stands.
    You guys can have all the different toppings you want, but those skinny red hotdogs that snap, when you bite them are out of this world. Yummy! Makes me homesick.

Sections
Shortcuts