Industrial Coldness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chefa1a. Show chefa1a's posts

Industrial Coldness

Looking for peoples thoughts on how Industrial giant companies use RBGH growth hormones and steroids to mass produce animals for slaughter

here is a disturbing video on how cattle are treated before slaughter

Video link

Here is some details of Industry practices broken down in laymens terminology

the meatrix

yes it saves a few dollars towards the prices of meat on the table but they created mad cow disease by feeding the cattle cows blood, meat scraps and poultry litter (yes its what you think)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodie. Show woodie's posts

Industrial Coldness

This video was shown the other night on TV. It was so disturbing I decided to give up eating beef.á It's been pretty easy to do. Every time I yearn for steak or burger, I visualize those poor cows being zapped in the head with cattle prods, being pushed and rammed by fork lifts, andá crawling on their knees away from their abusers. áá

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chefa1a. Show chefa1a's posts

Industrial Coldness

Well all you can do is try

I was looking for sustainable sources and found this link

http://www.compassionatespirit.com/Sustainable-Beef.htm

even grass fed beef have an impact on the evironment

I have been looking into the raw food diet

áit is an amazing cleanser

only alive natural products going into your body

but for all the dehydrated products

recipes take hours and hours

who has the time??

there is plenty of sustainable fish,á and wild game as well

you think there would be mcdonalds on every corner if they had heath food that was labor intensive to make????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodie. Show woodie's posts

Industrial Coldness

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/02/18/socal_slaughterhouse_at_center_of_recall/áI am so relieved to see that the the video and media attention of this cruelty has led to the largest beef recall in history!á I hope it hurts the Westland/Hallmark Meat Company so they feeláthe pain they incurred to those cows!á á