Primavera Catering/Restaurant for a Wedding? Are they a good catering option or are there better ones?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JemimaRacktouey. Show JemimaRacktouey's posts

Primavera Catering/Restaurant for a Wedding? Are they a good catering option or are there better ones?

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this may have been covered in a previous post, but thought that this would be a good community to ask for advice. I'm wondering if any of you have ever used Primavera Catering for a wedding or have been to an event where this company have provided the catering? I think that they have a restaurant in Millis, MA so my fiance and I will be going there to try them out. but I was hoping that someone out there might have a good or bad experience with this company that they could share.

I think it looks like Primavera serve predominantly Italian food and as we'd like to provide steak, chicken, seafood (possibly precut lobster or lobster tails) and vegetarian options for a sit down dinner at the wedding that might be perfect, but obviously as we're at such an early stage of trying to figure out the catering, we're still open to all suggestions of good caterers in the area!

Thanks for any help in advance as it's very much appreciated!
    Jemima

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Larrygcmt. Show Larrygcmt's posts

Re: Primavera Catering/Restaurant for a Wedding? Are they a good catering option or are there better ones?

We had one of our wedding receptions at Primavera and they did a great job.
    Go to the sunday brunch and you can get an idea of what their catering would be.
     Best of luck, LG

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Re: Primavera Catering/Restaurant for a Wedding? Are they a good catering option or are there better ones?

I went to a wedding reception @ the Primavera Restaurant in Millis, and really wasn't crazy over the food.  I thought the food, especially the potatoes, were overcooked, and the chicken was just ok, nothing spectacular.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnJankun. Show JohnJankun's posts

BALI HAI - LYNNFIELD, MA

Sections
Shortcuts