Smooth Lentil Soup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

Re: Smooth Lentil Soup

Talking of which, did you hear about that study confirming that eating meat (mostly processed) leads to all manners of diseases? No big shocker really, since people have been told that for decades, anyhow. 
    Nice looking soup, although I am not a fan of lentil soup myself, maybe with a bit of curry-powder and paprika in there I might love it. 
    Still what with the weather we are having I might need Gazpacho soup come Thursday.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Check out the recipe for Gazpacho soup on the New York Times link I provided in the Food Recipes forum (see link below).  Processed meats are bad bad bad!   Probably because of the nitrates etc.  However I do have fond memories of eating Italian subs when I was a kid, ignorance is bliss!            http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/11/health/nutrition/11recipehealth-1.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

OMR, good to see you - long time!  Have you been using quinoa?  I use it in just about anything that calls for pasta for the whole, unprocessed grain advantage.  It's especially great as a replacement for cous cous, and there are tons of great recipes out there for that; just cook it first since cous cous cooks in minutes with just hot water and quinoa cooks more like rice.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Nice to see you, Old Man. Where have you been? Haven't seen you for a long time.
    How is Lizabetti doing?
    - Pingo