Springtime, Sox & Scrod

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

What is a big juicy slab of scrod?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Scrod is a generic name. It is not a specific fish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from damiged. Show damiged's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Scrod, with a "c" is actually young cod.� Schrod, with an "h" is young haddock.� There is no such fish as a scrod.� They can charge more for the exotic "scrod" or "schrod" than they can for cod or haddock.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

We may be idiots, but we can spell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Wow. This thread can't be for real. I always thought the word "schrod" sounded like another word for genitalia.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Oh come on...you wouldn't rergret any of it. Her silky fish oils glistening on your fingers and whatnot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Oh goodness!! I mean, the fish HIV he may have been able to learn to live with. But the falling in love with Sandra Bullock movies part...Now THAT is a tragedy! I grew up on the North Shore. Perhaps I can talk to some of the local councilors and start up a coalition in Spotty Mouth Pete's name to promote Fish HIV awareness and education. The people must be informed. Afterall, think of the children! �Still...I can't help it...the word "schrod"...it sounds like scrote or grundel or something relating to them. Like "I got the�schrod and I'm all itchy"...or "my schrod is smelling particularly funky today."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

I suppose that the masses are asses and would turn it into a witchhunt. You're probably right....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

is it true that blowfish give the best head? Just curious...I'm planning to break up with a guy and I figured since I won't be around anymore he'll need companionship. �(you guys seem to know a lot about this stuff so I'm just askin)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

"once you got past the smell" LMFAO!!!! Reminds me of a tale of a girl in high school we used to call Christy Crabs hahahaha

I will certainly take what you say into consideration. I myself have never been attracted to any species other than my own, so I suppose I will never understand some folks' proclivity for aquatic erotica.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Perhaps these siren-scrods are where the myth of mermaids originated?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

There's a Scrod God? You must teach me of its ways. Then we can form the Scrod Squad and bring the great news to the people and the scrod and the scrod-people. �Although, going forward, I would be wary of big hairy bachelor's who listen to Barry Manilow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Brawla, I think it was a sign. It is pretty clear that you were comminucating with your inner scrod.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

Springtime, Sox & Scrod

Say no more, HH...Say no more.

Sections
Shortcuts