What are your favorite local doughnut shops?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from renh77. Show renh77's posts

Re: What are your favorite local doughnut shops?

Linda's Donuts in Belmont is phenominal!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justthinking---. Show justthinking---'s posts

Downyflake on Nantucket.  Homemade wonderfulness, second only to their Scotch Irish Cake.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HeyIthink. Show HeyIthink's posts

Dixie Donuts, 275 W. Town RD in Norwich, CT. Step into doughnut heaven next time you head south to hit the slots. Best doughnut since the demise of White House Doughnuts in Northborough, MA.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from j-m-. Show j-m-'s posts

I finally go to Ohlin's.  Honey dipped jelly had a textureally pleasing crunchiness surrounding a soft-doughy pastry.  The jelly I'm not remembering.  I may have eaten it too fast.  I did like that I could eat itthe without having sugar all over my shirt afterwards.

It's hard to sneak a jelly or powdered donut without it getting on your shirt.  Sugar crystals on your shirt are as much a give-away of a food addict as body glitter on a shirt is for a sex addict.  I rub myself with perfume and body glitter after my donut binges so my wife doesn't notice the coffee smell and sugar crystals.  "No, honey, I was getting a lap dance," I explain.  "That's not honey dip on my face...I swear."

Sections
Shortcuts