What is your favorite burger around town?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Re: What is your favorite burger around town?

I don't have the time to sit down and eat in restaurants anymore. As such, I stick to fast food these days. 

Best burger from a fast food (world-wide) place: Burger King. 

Best burger from a sub-shop: alas, it's not there anymore. Well, it's there but under a new owner with a different menu. Best burgers I ever ate from a pizza/sub shop were from Nicks in Davis Square. A sad, sad day it was when he shut down. 

I am a big fan of 5 Guys burgers, but then again, I like my burgers dry as a bone, which is there style.

Best resturant burger:
     Tough call here. Fuddruckers makes a mean one but the overall best one I ever had a sit-down resturant was in another resturant that no longer is in business. Santarpios took it over (route 1 North). The name escapes me but I remember going there with my wife (while we were still dating) on Halloween and I had their double monster. Not for the fant of heart (yes, it was that large a burger).
     Speaking of heart, yes, I'll take the real burgers over the fake stuff anyday, and don't even think about replacing the bun with a whole wheat variaty either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajbill. Show rajbill's posts

Re: What is your favorite burger around town?

my favorite burger is the burger of mcdonalds because its so delicious you will forget your name if you eat it.by the way try also visiting this site http://www.ofwforum.com this is a forum that you can post your ideas and meet also different people. it has a forum about career and job,business and many more

Sections
Shortcuts