What's your favorite pumpkin beer?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCRachel. Show BDCRachel's posts

What's your favorite pumpkin beer?

We rounded up some of our favorite pumpkin beers of the season. Share your favorite with us below.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: What's your favorite pumpkin beer?

I'm into spicy, pumpkin ales that taste like Fall, not ones with just a hint of what might be pumpkin.  My favorite is Sam Adams Harvest Pumpkin Ale (not Oktoberfest).  If you're a calorie counter such as myself, the 198 per 12 oz is a hit to the daily budget, but a worthy indulgence imo.

All beer benefits from pouring into the right glass to let it breath, yes, just like wine, but this is especially true of pumpkin ales imho.  They tend to be pretty expensive so be sure to let all that great flavor out of the bottle by pouring it.

Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kevro. Show Kevro's posts

Long Trail Pumpklin Ale

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhaepers. Show jhaepers's posts

I like Long Trail's but to be honest, I started brewing my own using an internet recipe and 5 lbs of Market Basket frozen butternut squash in the mash.  Awesome!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

VERY COOL, jh - if my husband were into beer I'd do that, too, but it seems to be a lot of work just to enjoy by myself.  I get a lot of enjoyment from the sharing of anything that takes an effort of love like brewing beer.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Discretion is the better part of valor.

Sections
Shortcuts