Would you eat cloned meat?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from organic. Show organic's posts

Absolutely not. We are already treating animals in gross and inhumane practices in factory farms, now this? When will we get that by treating all living things with respect will we make a better world. I will continue to buy organic meats and produce from reputable sources to insure I know what I am consuming!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shamu. Show Shamu's posts

I agree 100% with everything that you have said here. We may not know what this will do to our bodies for years! As it is, all the antibiotics and growth hormones and whatnot that are in much of the meat in our markets now scares the crap out of me. It's truly�frightening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from organic. Show organic's posts

You make some good points that I will investigate!� That is what is needed in these times, more invested people like ourselves to counter balance the ill effects of the factory farm machine.� Though, in the mean time we have to do our best to pick and choose those who are doing a better job, may not be the best, but we have to start somewhere.�� Again,� know where you shop and the source of the product,� ask,� question,� ect. .� Don't be afraid to ask your store managers.�� Animals are sentient beings deserving of our� respect and care!�� I agree local , small farm is best...