Your favorite tomatoes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Your favorite tomatoes

Which tomatoes do you grow or like? If you like a particular farmer's tomatoes, let us know!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ted109. Show ted109's posts

Your favorite tomatoes

GREEN

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pheasantduster. Show pheasantduster's posts

Your favorite tomatoes

My favorite tomato is Patio Hybrid from New England Seed Co. These tomatoes come early (the earliest has been Father's Day - this year had to wait till first week in July) They are a nice round, solid tomato about 2 1/2 to 3" in diameter. My husband saves seeds every year and on Ground Hog day he starts his plants. By the way, he is my favorite farmer!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chefa1a. Show chefa1a's posts

Your favorite tomatoes

I love checking out whatevers fresh at the farmers markey green zebras, purple cherokees

last saturday I found some "green sausage tomatoes" a little longer then a plum tomato in the shape of a sausage

very interesting

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Your favorite tomatoes

Whatever tomato I grow in my 4 X 4 patch. Varies every year - depending on where I buy my plants. I used to love "4th of July" tomatoes, but they are hard to come by these days.